Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sjunaid

Any update on DLC 15?

Pretty much all of it since the last DLC will be in.:)

That's... Alot. I mean, the writer's corner is quite active, and it's been about a year from the last DLC. That's a whole lotta stuff to squueze in, but hey, I suppose sleep is over rated as far the team is concerned XD

No, not more specific yet. I learned my lesson about the timing. :)

As to the subject...well, it's pretty cool. :)

You're a big stinkin' meanie, Legate :P Is it an Academagia 2? Please say it is. I'm pretty tapped out on funds at the moment, but if you're able to get a Kickstarter that lasts to December/January, I believe I can scrounge up a few bucks here and there B)

Well, the Holidays are coming...;)

...but then we have a KickStarter launching. ;)

When are this Holidays you mentioned as where I live we sure have different holiday times. I just ask so I have some money left from my Kickstarter Money at this time ;).

Hahaha! Holidays in the U.S. means from Thanksgiving to the New Year.

Our KickStarter, though, should be launching very soon, perhaps at the same time as DLC 15!

That's yhe famous trademark soon, yes? Good, by then I should have like 7 years seniority, so I should get paid enough to help fund the kickstarter! Smart move, team (I have a kickstarter problem anyway, it's a bit addicting. Have you guys seen the Obsidian campaign? it's mind blowing).