Black Chicken Studios Forums

Zoo- try pure Friendship, with no Romance. :)

I have gotten romance with all 5 guys and the family one with no romance and you get the title of the book in the photo.

Zoo;

Right- so now, take one of the guy paths, but when the time comes choose *not* to Romance him. Keep your Relationship with him over Dream of Family. That's all I'll say. :)

Hmmmm I guess I will have to figure out what you mean because I thought when you romanced them it put them over the family dream, but I guess you mean later on down the road. I will have to watch for that. Thank you for the hint :)

Hmmmm I guess I will have to figure out what you mean because I thought when you romanced them it put them over the family dream, but I guess you mean later on down the road. I will have to watch for that. Thank you for the hint :)

Wait wait you mean score wise

Yep! :)

The see the other 5, just make sure you do not choose the Romance options- let them down easy. :)

Gosh you know how much it breaks my heart they are all soo loveable!!!! </3

Several fans have asked for Zul. Maybe in 1932...;)

Oh that would make me soo happy :) And an incredible question as to how to write that storyline hmm arch rivals falling in love. Hehehe

8/11 I must say the friendship endings are not as heartwarming as the romance endings, but I will get them all. I just got Rolands friendship ending.