Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 15 Bugs

Schwarzbart

Minor thing, but I just noticed a possible typo in the background.. Astrology: The Eclipse.

in the description it says the moons of "Cyva"

Either a typo, an early different name, or possibly a correct spelling we aren't aware of? Please tell!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 6 Cheimare, I maxed out Illumination hoping to snatch up the Impart Understanding spell. This apparently worked, but the spell doesn't show up in my list. What happened?

89157Z;

Making the assumption that you did indeed raise the base value of the Illustration Skill to 10 (bonuses and increases do not award access to the perks), I think the issue is that you do not have the Phemes to cast it. In the case of Impart Understanding, you need the Intelligence and the Understanding Phemes- if you do not have them both, you won't see the Spell available to cast.

Let us know, and thanks for the report!

Ahha, that would be it. I thought knowing a spell automatically gave you all necessary phemes as well. Okay, so... Let me try again. There's an event that throws a cask with an animal in it through the window. There's a zoology exit where you peek into the cask to see what animal is inside. It increases Animal Husbandry... the research. Was that the way that was supposed to work?

Don't know, but I'll run it past the Team. You don't happen to have the name of the Event, do you?

Sorry, but it's a mistake wherein I couldn't tell the mistake had been made until I left the event.

While I'm on this thread... Refreshment of Spirit, Refreshment of Mind, and Create Essays out of Nothing are not having the proper interval between uses. Their usage is inappropriately unlimited.

The adventure involving the Swarzbart Weed and the Holly Wand is busted. If you buy everything from the Admiratio, you can proceed. If you try to collect things from the Imperial Reserve, it becomes impossible. (Alternatively, perhaps having the wand explode the first time through resulted in the other ingredients breaking. Beeswax and something else...)

The adventure with the Blackhorse statue and a corrupt ambassador is also uncompletable. It stalls on the step titled "Saving Orsi", permitting that step to be run over and over, but preventing progress regardless of how it resolves.

An error in the faux-dragon adventure titled "Draco-what" gave ME a level of Bond of Silver. That's not supposed to be applicable...

In the mod tools, this adventure step is Familiar Bond Adventure Faux Dragon 3. The Filing exit (exit 2) is bugged.

• 2 weeks later...

Acording to Modbase 4

The Master of Music 05 Exit 3 (Violin Exit) Success Text

shouldnt "whenever you decide to learn the piano," be "... the violin,"?

Exit 2 (Lute exit) is even more strange as it says "miniature trumpet" and "learn the piano"

CP 3

I use the Renazlian Regional Bank (+2 Economy) as location to get through Tutorial Adventure 08 Exit 3.

Together with the Economy 1 my character already have I expect to have a near 100% chance to get trough but the exit is still displayed as black and I failed 2 times in a row bevor I sucessed.

A few times when using the "Hang out with Oan" action i've got the stress reduction but not the skill steps even when all of the possible skills to be increased are less than the maxium.

This is probably the result of one of the School Survival skills being a hidden AI-only skill. I'm not saying it isn't a bug, mind you.

Cast Up on High is also flagged as Beneficial, which seems dubious, though I can see how forcing someone to be honest for a while might conceivably be beneficial. (The Damage point kind of throws that off.)

Archived