Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 15 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be more accurate, it's a list of posts from the legate saying "you should get it next year" three years in a row. He didn't give actual release dates though so I fail to see how the Team would be so angry, I merely looked the posts up to not focus on the fact I still don't have Y2!

Good, because that means it can stay until Y2 actually arrives!*

I also seem to be coming up dry on errors, so I think we're ready!

*In the year after next, no doubt... hehe

Hmm, i wonder about the definition of "students" in the above lore posted by Freespace2dotcom. I'd expect that the Academagia has had a variety of students of the years - select mature students getting advanced study, scholarship students, young students, students who weren't already apprentices to some mage or other, etc - the lore could be fairly easily fixed with a qualification of that sort of ilk, or just by making the tree a few centuries older :rolleyes:

Hmm, I was wondering if I should wait for the next DLC and the uber-sphinx before playing thru again but free's discouraging me from training my patience skill in favour of joie de vivre so-to-speak.

The problem is that the tree is as old as it can be, as it was planted by not first years, but some of the FIRST students ever taught at the academy. 230 years is not enough time for Orsi to have been the headmaster. Anyway...

I for one am ready for importing into Y2. Not only my expy in the world, but also a spoiled Godina girl who is FAR more interested in the forbidden arts than is healthy... for others.

I may play another game in Y1 with DLC 16, but I don't expect to generate a save worth importing. Would be happy to be wrong though.

Ah, well, sorry legate! :o

The 'dreams' pheme is called the 'dream' pheme in its description. I wouldn't have made a big deal of this but since there exists both the 'spirit' and 'spirits' phemes, I figure you might want to decide if it's 'dream' or 'dreams'

Random Event Familiar 15 Exit 2 Success: You remember Professor (?)'s special Lesson

The difficulty colour coding for Perform Music: Violin is off.

With a difficulty for the first effect of 15 my char with Violin 13 and Finesse 6 should probably have it at blue and not red as it is now.

The problem is that the tree is as old as it can be, as it was planted by not first years, but some of the FIRST students ever taught at the academy. 230 years is not enough time for Orsi to have been the headmaster. Anyway...

I for one am ready for importing into Y2. Not only my expy in the world, but also a spoiled Godina girl who is FAR more interested in the forbidden arts than is healthy... for others.

I may play another game in Y1 with DLC 16, but I don't expect to generate a save worth importing. Would be happy to be wrong though.

I'm obviously suffering for not having read the lores - next run thru... but while it's old for a fruit tree, 1,000 years isn't out of reach for a tree - particularly one that is clonal or magically sustained (gates magic could probably drain the life of students who damaged it back into the tree to heal it for example, or in more modern times revision.

I suspect that I'll import my last character regardlesss, I tend to grow attached to them and want to see them grow, but out of sight, out of mind so the older ones may miss out on further education ;-)

Spell: Competition Removal

"Second, if (and only if) the caster’s Intimidation + Intelligence is greater than 13"

This sound like int + intimidation have just to be greater then 13 instead of that the roll have to be 13 or greater.

Edit: Because I didn't have anything reported at Observation 8 and 9 I looked at the ModBase 4 and there it gives [information]Information/Character/Choice of Character instead of Random!

(Strange that such bugs only show up after years of play)

Edit2: Study Armor say it takes about 4 days and have a Duration of 24 but I could use it on Sunday once and then direct following 3 times on the Festival of Blooms!

Student adventure Orsi 4. Glamour exit success and failure text

"You think long and hard before deciding that you’d be better off enchanting something else as dismissible and pinning it to the cloak itself. That way any one would be aware of the aura they would just dismiss it as unimportant."

Needs an "if"

"You think long and hard before deciding that you’d be better off enchanting something else as dismissible and pinning it to the cloak itself. That way, if anyone would be aware of the aura they would just dismiss it as unimportant."

Student adventure Orsi 7. Negation exit success and failure text.

"You have the feeling that the level of magic you’re dealing with here is so far beyond your reach you’re going to by relying more on luck than anything else. You’re running on guesswork and hypothesis but at this point it’s all you’ve got. Hopefully time will be on your side."

Student Adventure Flore 7

"An Itchleaf infestation will could certainly be a major problem on the campus."

Also, for Student Adventure Milena 8... Perhaps you should include an exit for players who have a mole familiar.

I'm unsure what the exact cause is, but In the modtools, after an excessive time having been left open, (2+ days) and/or having reviewed a lot of entries, I get out of memory issues. It isn't exactly common, but it's happened a few times already. There might be a memory leak somewhere. It's not a huge deal, as I can just restart it, but it is annoying as I have 12Gb of ram and never use up a large portion of it.

also broken pines 01 incantation exit.

"Possessed by a very heroic lack of a sense of self-preservation, you roll out from behind your nice patch of cover and launch fairly convincing fireball"

you roll out from behind your nice patch of cover and launch a fairly convincing fireball

I swear I thought that 'a' was there before.

Chamois Story 03

"You have to be a little bit careful here - cart-building isn't exactly forbidden, but cart-racing definitely is, and Professor [instructor]Instructor/Selection of Instructor/Oliver Storey not one to give students the benefit of too much doubt."

No, the professor is not one to give students the benefit of too much doubt.

Archived