Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 15 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not... I forgot to do the last day of the character and get the autosave at the end of the year. My last backup is in Aruit before acquiring it and I don't feel like redoing that right now..

My older char has that same problem though so assuming nothing was done with that ability in cp3 that save should work also.

BWAHAHAHA! I didn't like keeping the thing equipped past a turn as I have a better item for that slot. I just thought it would be unlocked the turn you equipped it... :rolleyes:

That is very nice to know! :facepalm:

I sure hope that it can still be mailed in Y2 though as my char ran out of time to do so in Y1...

Thanks, Schwarzbart!

Edit: as it turns out, in the description of the health pheme, it's opposition is the "DELETE - Sickness" pheme! (which is funny as the sickness pheme still exists....)

Now, I'm not sure about the message I conveyed, but it seems to me that the sickness pheme was salvaged from DELETE status and its description in the health pheme failed to update that new status. Not that the sickness pheme should be deleted.

..just making sure... ;)

Edit: Ah, I see, in the modtools there's "sickness" AND "DELETE - sickness"...

ugh.

I was even surprised that I didn't have to wait a day for the ability to show up after I equipped it as it was necessary in the past.
(I made the adventure Saturday and send the letter Sunday.)

As a silly question, I also tend to mail the letter - but as far as I can see it doesn't do anything - have I just missed the response?

Oh, i was wondering it it had a Yr 2 impact or something cool - "you sent me my beloved's letter you lovely [insert patronising term relevant to gender of student], could I prevail upon your clearly well-developed sense of civic duty to do me a tiny favour..."

I've made a spreadsheet of the adventures (requirements, length, outcome) and amused myself by noting those which might have Yr 2 impacts, I guess I need to take that one off :(

To quote the DLC15 release notes.

6) Zippers have been eliminated from Elumia

Student Adventure Marc Sury 02, Exit 2-3 Materials Knowledge. Put on the suit. (success text)

You hand a suit to [Character]Character/Selection/Vernin/Marc Sury and grab one for yourself.

Heh. This is going to make your job a lot easier...

Wait a minute. How the heck do you get these suits on? You question [Character]Character/Selection/Vernin/Marc Sury.

"I dunno," he replies. "I've never had to wear one."

After a few minutes, you finally find a zipper, which is nearly invisible and along the side of the suit. Who designed these things, anyway?

Once you are both suited up, all that's left to do is open the door...

Failure text also refers to unzipping. ;)

:lol:

So something odd happened.

Awesome Community Event 05, I ...ended up encouraging myself to gamble. Somewhat. Maybe.

Once you recover from your shock, you let your eyes follow the curve of your elbow, the hand gripping it, up along the arm and straight into the face of [Character]Character/High Relationship/Random Character (Default)/Character (Default). Recognizing [Character]Character/High Relationship/Random Character (Default)/Character (Default), you relax.

And it ended up with my character's name. Is this a once in a lifetime thing? Do I have a clone? A multiple personality disorder forcing me to spend my cash? No idea, but I won some pims, so...

Mineta in need 07 main text

When the high tide triggers the enchantment on the sack, some strange alertness pheme, or some such, is supposed to get our attention. From that point on we’ll have about one minute to ready ourselves before a gate spell of all things triggers, and places us at the location of the corresponding sand bag.”

Your jaw drops, as she adds, “I know, right?

Grim occurrence 03 main text (diavesque)

“Potential master?” you reiterate with some suspicion. “What is it that you’re offering me?”

“Knowledge of gate magic and opportunity to torment those would be tormentors that had run off. Under my tutelage, you’ll one day be unsssstoppable.”

Chimney crows second adventure 02 main text

Your heart sinks. Gate magic. The art of escape. It explains the Chimney Crows uncanny knack for escape, some of it at least. The problem is, of course, is that Gate Magic is banned, and for good reason.

I might add that adding an apostrophe after 'crows' there would not be a bad idea.

Archived