Black Chicken Studios Forums
Schwarzbart

DLC 15 Bugs

In 'Lost Man's Way adventure 03' Minor spelling error: "One free from the men, [...]" Should be 'Once free'

I should perhaps comment that winninglyest hardly seems like a real word but I like it ;)

Though I loathe to bring this up as it's been quite handy.... ;)

But I suppose I ought to. The "reflect upon merit" ability obtained through merit says that it's supposed to raise relations with your chosen person by 1, but every time I've done it it raises it by two!

I wondered about that one myself, but as I'm not really into crafting I haven't really bothered looking into it.

If the player change trough the year to the Strange Doll as familiar he wont be able to start the bond adventure.

Right now I only see 3 posible ways to fix this

1) Remove the Silent Alice from the Exotic Familiar List and make her one of the familiar the player can direct pick

2) Remove the autostart of the Story Adventure from the Introductory Letter

3) Make a special code change just for this familiar

but you also can accept that the player later change to this familiar wont have the Bound Adventure

Not sure but I think I already reported this but bether report it again bevore it got missed.

Random Event Friendship 2 Exit 1 gives a Deleted SS as reward

In Hawk Bond Adventure 4, my familiar hawk suddenly turned in to a fish named Orin. Twas very odd. 'While Orin patrols the skies directly above' and all that.

Familiar Adventure Takes Flight (first part of the Hawk's adventure), the Conversation success has the Hawk refer to their master as a He, even if the player is female.

Familiar Adventure Hawk 4 is more of the same, referring to the Hawk's Master as a he.

So does Familiar Adventure Hawk 5b.

Speaking of which, Steam cleaning ought to be a relatively low-level-apprentice-ish type of spell, right? Water, add heat, kaaaabooom?