Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 15 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've run into a kind of strange occurence on this playthrough,

Everytime I befriend Aveline, random base states go missing but the buffer stats remained.

I lost two points from charm, a point from fitness, and a point from intelligence

I didn't go through the modtools or anything because I have no idea how to do stuff like that so I can't say much more about it than that but it definitely seems odd

StrayDog best keep a save the day bevore you sucess befrinding Aveline in case the Legate want to have a look at.

It could be that your clique breaks away when you invite Aveline if the Atribute bonus are from other Student in your clique.

From my understanding there is right now no clear report if a clique breakup happen.

Btw. Legate have you spoted something why I failed in reported issue here at post #144?

Schwarzbart;

No, I didn't see anything that would lead me to expect constant failure there, but the Team hasn't reviewed that yet. The Difficulty is 3, so with an Economy of 1, you'll always have a chance of failure, though.

SDF;

It *sounds* like you may be in the midst of a break up, but as Schwarzbart notes, we had better look at your save. Can you pm me a link to a RapidShare of your game?

Thanks!

i'll try pm'ing and rapidsharing the save file to you Legate as soon as i figure out how to do it :unsure:.

it took all of my computing know-how just to apply the update, haha.

it doesn't appear to be a clique break-up problem because they're all still there and when i hover over the attribute it only shows the clique additions as being present. maybe her friendship just gives my character a mental breakdown or something

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I think I was told to post here from the intro thread:

Study the Fields is supposed to increase Agriculture, Flowers and Seeds by 1 skill step each, but instead is coded to always raise Flowers by 1 skill level (and the other two by 1 skill step) instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering why Vettor still have a 100% chance against my char with Wit 9 with his Joke so I looked into the Modbase.

Acording to the Description text in Vettor's Joke it says it a contested Wit roll but looking in the Rolls its Wit vs Beguile.

Then its no wonder why he still manage to pull this joke 100% of the time as I just focused on wit to get him off.

So please change either the Description or the roll for the next DLC as one have to expect what is writen in the text is true.

I always befriend Katja whenever I play as a Godina character, cause I like her and think she'd be a good best friend. And recently I found out she had a second quest (Katja's request) which requires her level thing to be at 4, however I have found that if its anything but 4 I'll lose the quest. Or possibily its because at that point she joined my clique, I'm not sure though. ._. It makes me sad cause I cannot complete her quest early on in the game, and if I wait to long she tends to try and do stuff that raises our relationship level.

• 3 months later...

Magsa's "extra credit" adventure line has a step "musical extra credit". Taking the passion exit (at least - I didn't try the others) rewards the player with 2 points of music study level. I got this even though I wasn't taking the music class. The study level isn't displayed in the interface, but it informed me I'd received the relationship improvements that the first two levels give.

Archived