Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 15 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... As far as cars go, I prefer all manual. Just the other day I drove my parent's 3 year old car with power everything and an auto transmission. Compared to my old mustang, the thing required very little skill or attention. I can easily see how over time people have gotten worse at driving. And heaven help us all if all computer controlled cars get a virus or hacked or something. Something can be too easy, I believe.

I agree with freespace this time because the cars today already have so many things hand over to computer control that some hacker already managed to take partial control over some cars over distance!

Also there is the rumour that 9/11 was because of taking over the jets fly by wire system from the distance because at last some of the pilots that where presented by the FBI as culprits where proven to be not on board of this jets.

While computers can of course have their faults, we should compare them to the people currently driving - like the trucker who went the wrong way round a round about a few years while I was driving up to it (Look! Car skittles! See them bounce and fly!) or the merry munchkin this morning who decided that poor visibility + wet roads with a coating of soaked leaves + branches and trees down over the roads = time to hit the gas. :angry:

Sigh, drive:automobile remains a locked skill for some of the idiots on the roads.

My car is only a +2 or so to drive:automobile (anti-skid system, love it) but the bonus is often appreciated. :)

Aaaaanyway, to get us back on subject, this isn't a bug per se, as much as I bet an encoding error. My PC is loaded with the tech necessary to properly display Japanese characters.

due to this, 's (an apostrophe followed by the letter s) appears as "痴" (in the modtools only, thankfully)

Meanwhile, there is also an issue with Ersmé’s House of Fortune and Fate. In both the game and modtools the Title does not display correctly. the accented e seems to be buggy, although since the text in the description is fine, I'm hoping that is an easy fix. I'd have brought this

up earlier but I know it's probably just a minor encoding issue.

vywbuo.jpg

Hedi at present, I'll have to have a look at my Vernin saves as I hadn't noticed the tassel overhang before.

Hmm, it's exactly the same on Vernin, I was clearly merely oblivious previously.

Or possibly it's because I wasn't adventure spamming the same way before so didn't have much in the way of junk in the backpack to need to look at it.

Looking up, it won't be an issue in Aranaz either, they have some sissy leaf thingy instead of the fan/lump/tassel combo thang that Vernin and Hedi have.

Not sure what to make of this, but I was pulling the grades of my classmates from the game and discovered that Caspar Pfueffer seems to have not taken his Incantation final exam! If he did I don't have his results in reporting. I know he took the midterms but that is odd.

Will inform you if I come across any others with this problem.

Edit: of my 6 classes, he's the only one I don't have any info regarding the finals

After reading the 'heart' pheme's description, it says:

"Bone is the base; muscle is the power; flesh is the covering; blood is the healer; heart…heart brings everything together. For a monster to have true life, it must have a heart; otherwise, it is nothing more than an animated construct that will fade with time and loss of magic. Before the proscriptions were handed down on Gates, many of these items circulated around. The subsequent Prohibition Crusades destroyed the majority of these items, although rumors still persist that some of the more powerful and easily concealable items may have escaped detection."

Perhaps that should be rephrased to say:

"Bone is the base; muscle is the power; flesh is the covering; blood is the healer; heart…heart brings everything together. For a monster to have true life, it must have a heart; otherwise, it is nothing more than an animated construct that will fade with time and loss of magic. Before the proscriptions were handed down on Gates, many items carrying this pheme circulated around. The subsequent Prohibition Crusades destroyed the majority of these items, although rumors still persist that some of the more powerful and easily concealable items may have escaped detection."

This is probably a bit nitpicky, but, in "Academagia dating Rituals VII", you have:

"She had no idea where this came from. Everything told her it was wrong, but she didn’t love him, yet she couldn’t control herself. The boy just smiled and took her hand."

should probably be:

"She had no idea where this came from. Everything told her it was wrong; that she didn’t love him, yet she couldn’t control herself. The boy just smiled and took her hand."

Edit:

Also, for Short Changed 06f

"They're lovely." Dale says with a twinkle and a smile. He gives on of your ribbons a twirl with his fingers, sending your heart in a dive-spin

edit 2:

location "Ardica Canal: Smuggler's Bridge" says

"just looking at them inspires fear, and setting foot to stone enough to make many a grown wizard cry."

setting foot to stone is enough to make many a grown wizard cry. :P

Archived