Black Chicken Studios Forums

I have to state some of the humor in this game has me laughing to tears LoL Just some of the things Sadie says or could say are hilarious!!

Sadie happily teaches the car how to fox trot. Roland, increasingly paralyzed by terror, leaves her alone.

Rolland-- You did that on purpose, admit it!

Sadie-- You mean I wasn't obvious enough?

-- Main Adventure Australia.

LoL that still cracks me up every time I read that!!! ;)

Roland-- See those two goons over there?

(Sadie looks)

Roland-- No, no, no... don't look at them, you twit!

LoL Such a setup!!! Some of Rolands actions are soo damn transparent it is too funny!!!

We ardently pray for the safety of one Owney, AKA the unluckiest criminal mastermind on the block, in the face of one woman-of-fury by the name of Claudia...

hehe ;)

Yeah there are some really funny moments in the game. Kudos to the writers. I'm also a fan of Kheper - any scene with him is good.

Another of my favorites is the 'Trafalgar Square' incident when you're helping Anna with the anonymous letter and get ambushed by pigeons and Roland comes up with a plan:

Roland: In the name of the King --- CHARGE! :lol:

Nigel is so bad at deceit, it is funny. His rich person impersonation:

"Now you're on the trolley, my good man."

"I am far too busy being eccentric with my menagerie to stroll the streets with the common folk. Indeed."

Oh well, at least Sadie will always be able to tell when he is lying.

This:

"I am far too busy being eccentric with my menagerie to stroll the streets with the common folk. Indeed."

...is one of my favorite lines. :)

Sorry guys but Sadie driving Roland around in Australia was far much funnier!

Sadie talking with Roland about Sterling hair in Australia: Oh dear. It's like a... cherry-colored octopus is wrestling with his head.

Roland: I thought the Brylcreem slogan was, 'A little DAB'll do ya,' not the whole jar!

LoL laugh.gif

Sadie talking with Roland about Sterling hair in Australia: Oh dear. It's like a... cherry-colored octopus is wrestling with his head.

Roland: I thought the Brylcreem slogan was, 'A little DAB'll do ya,' not the whole jar!

LoL laugh.gif

Haha Sterling's hair is a bit out there. He'll need a hat if he ever wants to go unnoticed.

GAH! Bigglesworth! Admit it, Bigglesworth! Your're actually a wizard that can use travel magic!

*Sadie silently to herself makes note to report Bigglesworth for using Gates Magic!* hehe