Black Chicken Studios Forums

Romance

thezooqueen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoo;

Oh no, I read this *because* you sent the PM. :)

Here's the reply:

"Okay, if you'll recall, Sadie's flipping through Sterling's sketchbook, and then sees something unspecified that's so horrible that she bursts into tears.

You'll have to wait for 1932 to find out what..."

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG you guys are killing me you know!!!!!! I want to cry...

Hahaha! Our apologies! The Team is going to tweak the text there to make it a little clearer that she's seeing something in that sketchbook that causes the tears.

Thank you. (sighs) ................. (Plots to try to get on team of beta testers for 1932...for non selfish reasons only of course...)

I'll remember you asked for that, when the time comes.

Warning: Beta Testing is usually *not* fun. :)

Yes I am aware. I have beta tested before, FFX online, Star Wars Galaxies Jump to lightspeed, and one other game so long ago I can't even remember its name it was bad LoL. But I am fairly confident I can help out in beta testing; so please do keep me in mind. :)

Gotta agree with Zooqueen here... it felt really bizarre after romancing Ahmose (Dream of Ahmose was at 100!) and then after the final game-events with discovering the library of Pergamon and losing Ruddy beneath the rubble... him having absolutely nothing to say to me. If nothing else, I would have thought he'd have some comforting words/a short scene!

Gotta agree with Zooqueen here... it felt really bizarre after romancing Ahmose (Dream of Ahmose was at 100!) and then after the final game-events with discovering the library of Pergamon and losing Ruddy beneath the rubble... him having absolutely nothing to say to me. If nothing else, I would have thought he'd have some comforting words/a short scene!

That and Sterling winding up with that German hündin!!!! LoL

Haha, I don't know, I actually was kind of rooting for Sterling and Lorelei... I didn't really like Lorelei as a person, but I loved her as a character. Besides, think about it; if you don't romance Sterling, then he's left pining after an intelligent, well-travelled blonde archaeologist...

...enter Lorelei, more worldly than Sadie (and arguably with a darker side to match Sterling's)...

...seems like they should get along very well, no? I was a little sad I had no option to encourage them. Not even a joking "yes, you two, get together, get the redhead off my back!" type of response.

Haha, I don't know, I actually was kind of rooting for Sterling and Lorelei... I didn't really like Lorelei as a person, but I loved her as a character. Besides, think about it; if you don't romance Sterling, then he's left pining after an intelligent, well-travelled blonde archaeologist...

...enter Lorelei, more worldly than Sadie (and arguably with a darker side to match Sterling's)...

...seems like they should get along very well, no? I was a little sad I had no option to encourage them. Not even a joking "yes, you two, get together, get the redhead off my back!" type of response.

Ick yer making me sick LoL

I wonder why Roland doesn't even tell Sadie his real name even when they are dating or even at the end of the game. Sheesh guys are bad.

All of the guys in the game are all wonderful and horrible at the same time

You have your Spy Roland who keeps you constantly in danger, uses you, and never trusts you.

Common thief and grave robber Sterling who uses you and is working for someone who means to use you to do horrible things. Also has severe trust issues.

You have a very jealous and insecure professor Nigel who has no problem relying on you but uses it against you later.

Felix is the only one close to normal, but he is so bias against the wealthy. Of course with his experience I can kinda see why. Unfortunately he has no appreciation for your intelligence or history unless it saves him.

Ahmose he is a wild card. At Least he is upfront about using you. Severe trust issues there. But atleast he is very wise too bad it takes forever just to become friends.

Archived