Black Chicken Studios Forums

Romance

thezooqueen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes

In Egypt he announces he is basically from a family with statice. Does not say what it is.

New Orleans Sadie and he compete with languages she states he should have had the same type of schooling as he being he is also the son of nobility.

India Benard admits that Roland had great influences and even knew the king himself.

One of Evalin's parties Sadies says basically "Why did you not tell me you were the son of a very influential Baron?"

Easter they discuss in great detail his family relation, but mostly to do with working for the crown.

Dealing with the Ankh test for the "memory from Roland" Roland says to Benard that his comment was not of the Eton way *A prestigious all boys school in England*

soo...... hmmmm

Here you go:

"Roland has shown up at a few rather prominent New York social events (for instance, the one with our poor sheik) - so he does have a cover story that's circulating among Evelyn's set, particularly those with interests in the Middle East. It's possible that Ev asked Phileas to ask around about Sadie's British friend, at that time.

It's more likely that Evelyn asked Ruddy - who, of course, had had his own reasons for finding out about "Mr. Smith."

[We don't mean to suggest that Rudeger knows Roland's real name or anything, but he'd certainly know the cover story, and he's probably spent enough time among British aristocrats to recognize that Roland's manner is consistent with a good Eton upbringing. He wouldn't dismiss the "baron" story as preposterous... and, indeed, [redacted].]"

I finally got 100 on Roland romance path. Arrest warrant???!!! What the heck??? What is with these evil cliff hangers?! You guys seem to have made it bad to get a score of 100!!! :(

Crap NM I figured it out Great old Crazed Uncle Ruddy did something with Roland's papers he had Sterling steal! Damn!!!!!!

I have gotten a 100 for:

Sterling - He draws something Sadie does not like.

Felix - When he leaves the house Sadie finds a fertility statue where he was sitting.

Roland - He is arrested for undisclosed.

Very evil you guys. I am scared to get 100s for Nigel and Ahmose now. :(

Ahmose 100 actually answered a question I had been pondering doing the other of his endings.

Mainly how he suddenly got a suit

I most say I am scared of getting 100 family. I just... don't want to imagine all the horrible possible way they could twist the family dream.

Ahmose 100 actually answered a question I had been pondering doing the other of his endings.

Mainly how he suddenly got a suit

I most say I am scared of getting 100 family. I just... don't want to imagine all the horrible possible way they could twist the family dream.

I have to get 100 in the other 2 guys first before I even pay attention to family LoL

Damn just now 93 in Nigel that is the highest I have gotten GAHHHH!

Dang it now I am 5 point shy for Ahmose! This is infuriating!

Archived