Black Chicken Studios Forums

An online Ars Magica session

Adrian

1) The Prophecy crap where one of the 2 Criamon have to decode the meaning first and then we can try to come up with a action if it is at a related to us

Yes, let the Criamon decode your prophecy, it's just two mad man and woman figuring out the fate of the world, what could go wrong?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, let the Criamon decode your prophecy, it's just two mad man and woman figuring out the fate of the world, what could go wrong?

Now if not the Criamon who can bring Sense into such meaningless ridle who else?

As mentioned Class dont care at all about any prophecy unless it is clear formulated and its visible to him that there is truth in this prophecy and even then he might think its just a lucky coincident.

Can I get a PM from everyone about the Virtue and Flaw of the char they intent to play Saturday? As Only CJ and the Player have the full Charsheets and I want to prefent to fall upon problems with not at last know the weakpoints and Strongpoints of the chars.

Hmm with Freespace saying he would prefer not playing a side story, Wits have extrem limited time and now Adrian also saying he have timeproblems maybe we should skip this weekend?

I dont mind as it would give me time to get the OK from CJ for what I plan to do beside that I wasn't GM for years and still need to get a deeper understanding of the rules.

Maybe just meet up for maybe a half hour or so and finish up the current one nicely, then?

I doubt it would take very long at all. That way we can just jump straight back to Paris when CJ is ready.

And talk about stuff like how to deal all these things on our plate now. Maybe some advising on how to build our char so it won't stray from our goal and theme, what's the best age to start longevity ritual, what is longevity ritual, etc.

Longvity ritual is something I dont read trough so fare as you start with aging rolls at earlyst at 35 if I remember right.

Then we will wait at last till next weekend if CJ is then still not fit then we can make some side adventure and use this weekend to finish the Adventure from Wits and for a discusion round.

I suppose so, and everyone takes to illness differently. Always better to err on the side of caution. ....Usually. :)

I was forced to take flu mist innoculations once and got a BAD case of pneumonia a couple days later. (and I do blame those **** flu vaccines) Never having had pneumonia before, it took me until I was incapable of running without puking my lungs out before I would see a doctor. My lungs were filled with so much crap that you didn't need a stethoscope to tell you that my breathing was messed up.

I got a whopping 2 sick days before I was expected to "suck it up" and "tough it out" so my perspective is a little different from the average person.

Do anyone know what month are in what saison acording to the Ars Magica time?

Is it

Spring: March, April, May

Summer: Juni, July, August

Autumn: September, October, November

Winter: December, January, February

as we have it now?

Ohh and any news about next weekend what we will do then (especial if CJ is still not fit)?

Edit: Ikks, just tryed to send Cj a e-mail and got the message that it was unable to deliver it :(

not sure why my email would have bounced. I can do Saturday or Sunday as convenient. I'm not feverish now so its fine I can run. I need to be able to concentrate but otherwise my health does not really impact the game. Good news is I have been up and about a few days now. :)

Archived