Black Chicken Studios Forums

An online Ars Magica session

Adrian

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know how hilarious it is?

You want to forbid a new Mage to set up a new building at the placa that was watched for years because it could have some special meaning.

Instead you want them to set them up at a just discovered cave that could maybe have a important function for i.e the wattersupply?

Then you even want to set up a lift trough the ground with a big chance to damage something important?

I just whant to mention that if the flight was build with Hermetic Architecture then nearly the whole base can crumble down with no effect but as soon you damage one of a vew special items hiden within the ground the complet magic can break down.

It was one of the reasons why I want to set up the lab at the placa because I hoped that one of this pices would be maybe below the lab so I could easyer examine it later when knowing the necesary secrets.

As I see the chances higher that they are at the place where no one build anything into the ground.

We plan to explore the catacomb by spring unless you have adventure, and Makara will have City of Ivory and Jade Covenant lore at 3 by then, so maybe work on updating new info. I would like to know what's the local religion is exactly.

I'm afraid I can't make it tomorrow.

In truth, I'm afraid I can't make it for all of March. There's a certain event going on each weekend this month that I'm expected at, and it calls me to be up too early and then up too late for me to be able to make the playtime. I'm really sorry about this.

I hope I can be allowed a month off, and then to rejoin the story once April starts?

Mikka I doubt its a problem as long you still manage to keep your long term development up o date (the Study threads).

The only time when there might be some problem is when there is a special adventure desined for one of your chars as this then have to be done in a later saison.

Next week we then have the finish of the adventure from CJ and the Nuernberg trip and of Autumn.

@Freespace you can expect that you get +9 Recovery bonus for your wound from Class but no direct wound healing.

(Just remembering me about your light wound next time when we end the Adventure of CJ)

Well I was thinking we can deal with it on the forum if you prefer. The key question is what you are going to do with Anna, Arabella and Gui. The journey home will be uneventful, (assuming you are not eaten by a drake) but will involve landing near the coast as Dawn to wait for Class to return to normal size? Do people want to play out the return and conversation with Arabella and Anna about what they know, or just handle it on the forum? Either can work for me :)

I dont mind also but keep in mind my trip is not realy planed as a long adventure (at last unless some unexpected actions from the player come up ^^)

Also as mentioned you (cj) can play a elder if you like or introduce your companion if he comes from Nuernberg or from the City of Ivory and Jade. (But please no new mage)

But Because Bascets will hang on the side of the boat I doubt the elder will trust the joungblood entirly to not lost them when they handle the boat.

(its past Harvest and when is a bether situation to sell surplus resources then when you already have to visit a other city)

As to tying up the nunnery adventure either works for me. Ideally we would debrief and/or even have Arabella join up with us. As for the love birds... well, they are free to do as they please as long as Edith gets visiting rights to her sister I suppose, and Anna aren't just following Gui solely because he was a way out... (I doubt that is the case, but Anna is almost family at this point)

Archived