Black Chicken Studios Forums
thezooqueen

Just a weird thing

Why on earth would Sadie be willing to simply give Roland the scroll with a don't worry I won't forget what you did for me here. Right after a joke about selling the canoptic jars. And that is the only way to get a relationship point out of that conversation.

Very bad...Very very bad.... That goes against everything she believes.

Zoo;

Actually, the Team is glad you picked up on that. This is what they said:

"That IS strange now, isn't it?" ;)

The ever cryptic team of evil game makers!!!!

Zooqueen;

Suffice to say, the *best* outcomes in the future may come from actions that you think are truer to Sadie's Character. In other words...100 may *not* be the best outcome. :)

You'll have to decide for yourself...;)

Zooqueen;

Suffice to say, the *best* outcomes in the future may come from actions that you think are truer to Sadie's Character. In other words...100 may *not* be the best outcome. :)

You'll have to decide for yourself...;)

OMG that is even more evil!!!

Hahaha! Alright, whatever you decide. :)

Well I was going to place it in China 1932 but I discovered China was busy being attacked by Japan at that time and really did not want to turn it into a war story. (Sigh) So it is in Egypt. Now I just have to keep from sounding like a complete idiot for not knowing everything about Egypt in 1931 LoL

Zoo- hey! Actually, you guessed. In fact, 1932 has her going to Japan, not China yet. But you are going to hear all about that war. :)

Why would Japan let her anywhere near that country? She is American..

Americans were allowed in Japan in 1932. In fact, there was a great deal of business between the two countries at that time.

Oh ok. Learn something new every day :) Does that mean we get a possible Japanese love interest??