Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orpheus

Tidy the Library of Longshade?

Here's a picture of my current run through and my disappointing lack of being able to Tidy the library

2mw5fs2.jpg

I know I've found the library, I just can't tidy it or study at it.

Umm you got it highlighted on the right so that means you can study there, wait my mistake thats the mantle of the stars not longshade. I guess you should try waiting a few days as you might have lost access to it for a short time.

Hey, before this gets closed, I seem to have a similar issue- after library knowledge 3, it claims that I have discovered the library of longshade. However, it says it added "Study at the Library of Longshade", but not "Tidy the Library of Longshade", and a week and a half later neither option ever became available.

Hey, before this gets closed, I seem to have a similar issue- after library knowledge 3, it claims that I have discovered the library of longshade. However, it says it added "Study at the Library of Longshade", but not "Tidy the Library of Longshade", and a week and a half later neither option ever became available.

Are you using any mods? I reset and everything seemed to work properly this run through, and it's possible that I had my load order messed up.