Black Chicken Studios Forums

Bugs and errors - v1.0.3.0

diggery

I figured maybe I should start a new topic for typos and errors I find in the 3rd patch? But if you admins would rather keep everything in the original bugs topic, feel free to move this over or whatever. :)

Anyway, here goes!

Egypt--

Sadie: I don't suppose there's a loophole for women in all of this 'things man was not meant to know' rigamarole? ('rigmarole')

And, at last, Aunt Evelyn is finally showing signs of forgiving Rudeger from getting stuck in a hole in the ground. ('for')

Sterling: Darkness in the light, eh? (I think it should be 'light in the darkness', since what Sterling basically does is plunge him and Sadie into darkness and wait for a guiding beam of light.)

New York--

Sadie: They think they lived through the best age in history and everything else and since is bunk. ('everything else since')

A Jeweler: It can fetch a unimaginable price! ('an')

Ok, good!

New York--

Sadie: And you're punishing me for falling for a floor? ('through' a floor, from Nigel's main story)

Dear Diary: Curioser and curioser, as Alice would say! ('curiouser', from Central Park dig)

Dear Diary: Is it just me, or is it a little awkward to have this big expensive balls and parties with quaint little 'farmer' costumes when so many people are poor or starving? ('these')

Reaching down, Arun Kadam pulls the masks off the offender. ('mask')

After a few minutes of trying to decipher the pattern and the nature of the clutter on Evelyn's desk, and a few more minutes of shifting towers of paper about, Sadie hits address book. (maybe 'hits on the address book', or something like that)

Australia--

Sadie: It is really necessary for us to go through his things? ('Is it')

Pavier: Your mother and father were on in an expedition in the East Africa Protectorate. ('were on an')

Sadie: Felix's family was hit pretty hard after when all those factories closed down after the market crashed. (just 'when')

But finally, she finishes her improptu shift, and staggers out of the restaurant with a bag of hot food and half a dozen minor burns on her arms. ('impromptu')

Lillian: Hallejuah! ('Hallelujah')

Sadie: You're the leading figure of archeological society here in Sydney. ('archaeological')

India

Roland Path

Sadie is talking to the boy

Choice A :

Sadie: The story I'd really like to hear...

Boy: But some of the other children in the area have been telling stories of a white man with brown hair.

Boy: He speaks the Queen's own English and has been seen....

Boy tell her that he believes that is him at the entrance now.

Then she trails Roland

Roland has black hair.

Is this a typo or a mystery Sadie totally did not catch?

Australia--

Sadie: If we head to right, we'll be running along the harbor. ('to the right')

Sadie: Now all we need it for Kate Leigh to fall down a manhole or something, and this will officially be a perfect day. ('is')

Sadie: Well...adventure just seems to find me in these kinds of situation! ('situations')

Sadie: He also somehow managed to wangle his way into a dig in the Outback. ('wrangle')

New York--

Ahmose: The scared language of the gods? (I think it should be 'sacred')

India--

Steven: Sadie! How you doing? ('How are you doing', from Nigel's adventure)

Lieutenant: The balance between native troops and British is a quite precarious, and as an Indian officer, I can't afford to upset it. ('is quite precarious', Felix's adventure)

Sadie: There's an huge crowd outside the Majestic which is about twenty minutes away from turning into a mob, and there's an extremely important archaeological expedition whose fate depends on the success of this film... ('a', the Bombay film adventure)

New York--

Dear Diary: Still on the trail of Anna's puzzle-obsessed admirer, we visted a different wing of the museum, the replica of Trafalgar Square. ('visited')

Evelyn: I suppose I'll have to make some calls, see if I can get into touch with anyone... ('in', the fallen ceiling adventure)

Peru--

Sadie is about to protest when glances up to see a slender wooden object slice through the air where her head used to be. ('when she glances up')

Sadie: It's the least i can do... ('I')

Guide: Not worry, everyone! The rope bridge is very safe. ('Not to worry')

Ramiro: Still, you have to be very careful when traveling through a unmarked portion of the rainforest. ('an')

New York--

Sadie: So you do have any information about James or the Golden Scarab? ('do you')

Archived