Black Chicken Studios Forums

Bugs and errors - v1.0.3.0

diggery

New Orleans--

Nigel: I've asked Felix to help the boys check in at the Pontchartain, but... well, I'll give him a call in a few minutes and see where I'm needed more. ('Pontchartrain')

Felix: Sadie, I have a feeling you know about this than you're letting on... ('you know more about this', from Felix's New Orleans adventure)

The young Queen, beaming, walks alongside her partner... a broad-shoulder young man with a glittering crown perched on his head. ('broad-shouldered')

In Felix's adventure in New Orleans, after Sadie and Felix fall into the room Louis Lambert is in, the game repeats the phrase from when they were following him: "They follow their quarry down a long hall, one which seems to have been blocked off from the rest of the ball. He disappears into what appears to be a storage room, while Sadie and Felix remain crouched outside.

For several very long minutes, Sadie keeps her eyes on the balcony, looking for a sign of strange of hostile behavior. ('or')

When you're doing the caper in New Orleans where Felix is missing, Sadie and Anna look for him in a small town. The name of town sometimes changes from Brackettville to Brackettsville to Bracketville. I'm not sure which is the correct spelling, but I can give examples of the last two:

Bracketville doesn't seem to be too much more than an intersection and a few houses, but Sadie's not choosy.

Anna: Wanna start shopping for a Bracketville shack?

Bootlegger: And you must be that Quickfingers that them Brackettsville folk keep going on about.

New Orleans--

Dear Diary: We wandered the streets to try and find someone who might knew what happened to Felix. ('know')

New York--

Sadie: I can't see even see the kid... ('even see', from Easter with Felix)

Turkey--

Dear Diary: Like today, I was wondering around the streets of Bergama, and I got utterly, completely lost. ('wandering', from Felix's adventure)

Dear Diary: That boy is very inconsiderate, invading my archeological moments like this! ('archaeological')

Dear Diary: I asked the state of Asclepius, god of healing, why I was having all these visions, but as expected, he didn't answer. ('statue')

Turkey--

Sadie: Why did it stayed hidden for so many years? ('stay', from Felix's adventure)

Rounding another rise, she is startled to see small figures moving in distance. ('in the distance')

Still, there enough intact items to set any archaeologist's heart racing. ('there are enough')

She shakes her head and prepares to enters the room, eager for a closer look, when a rumble shakes the earth and sets the ancient scrolls to rattling. ('enter')

Lorelei: This another case of a woman's secrets, it would seem. ('This is another')

There are also vases, jugs, rugs rolled up and leaning against wall, delicate jewelry, and other assorted antiquities. ('against walls', Ahmose's adventure)

Lorelei: Only I have no idea as to their identity so I don't know if there are still here, or if the thief has managed to sneak them out. ('they')

Turkey--

Dear Diary: She was, however, able to uncover the thief's 'shopping list' of the most valuable artifacts to steal; the list was ripped and only three remained, and those were in written in riddle. ('were written')

Sadie peruses the holy texts of England, Persian, Israel but finds nothing. ('Persia')

Zul al Zan: Yes, until that Bavarian busybody starting poking her nose into my treasure chest. ('started')

Nigel: How time as flown! ('has', event on May 15)

Sadie: He's little a brown and he has this cute little red hat on ('and', Nigel's adventure in Turkey)

Sadie: What a nice guy--going after to find my imaginary dog. ('going to')

Dear Diary: The four of us made our way back up top where Lorelei explain her reasoning, or gave her excuses... whatever. ('explained')

Archived