Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IndigoInsane

How do holidays work?

So, I'm happily ignoring my finals and trying to figure out how holidays work, specifically how they're more or less assigned to a day, and I can't figure it out.

But then I notice for every singly holiday I checked the prerequisite is this:

[Numeric]Prerequisites, Numeric/Relationship/Female/Selection/Joana Lio y Rossollo/Character/Male/Selection/Philippe Marchant = (Value = -98)

What is going on? And how can I make my own date-specific event/holiday?

Indigo;

That prerequisite is a safeguard to insure that the Event does circulate in the regular Random Event pool.

You can easily make your own by adding a nonsense prerequisite and then Initiating the Event on the Calendar (which is a different section from Story.)

If that helps? :)

Yes! Thank you very much, my eyes must have skimmed right over the calender section and it's good to have a fool-proof safeguard. Now I just have to choose a few students (probably with Malthezar roped in) and create my 'holiday'. More or less they've heard of an old holiday that's fallen out of favor and they're very eager to bring it back. Mostly because it involved giving children gifts. And of course Orsi is entirely to clever.