Black Chicken Studios Forums

City of Ivory & Jade

cj.23

I'm with you on this. We kidnap all chicken, sell the eggs for vast profits, and with Wilhelm... William...wilfred...wilsomething, we can (in)directly rule them all. Even if the magic fades from our city we can keep it airborn by chicken-flight. It won't be pretty, but at least we are starting off high.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, you fly home with one monk (Brother Gui), two nuns on the run (Sister Arabella and Sister Anna). Once you get back to the covenant what arranges are you making fort them?

Any questions you want to ask them?

cj x

"Most importat what theyr plans are now and what they know about the Prophecy"

"Also I suggest to both to stay at last for 1 saison bether 1 year at the covenant and make them usefull bevore we bring them down so a bit grass was growing over theyr escape. Except they want to settle down in a different country."

@Arabella: How she feels about Archmage Stephan. Why she was forced into the nunnery (I know Edith made some mention, but better get it from the pretty horse's mouth I suppose). If she knows what Archmage Stephan wants with the crown. If she knows that dragons have begun awakening, most likely due to the crown not being buried. If she wants to help rebury it.

@Gui: ...

@Anna: I'm glad you are out! Did you talk to your sister? - she was worried about you. Are you happy with Gui? /if yes then @Guil: Grats man. Also don't look at other women or they (Anna and Edith) will gut you, just saying. / Do you know if we stepped on anyone *really* important's toes today?

Letting them stay a year sounds like a good idea, or they can start anew somewhere else entirely, or even in the city if they can find a place to stay.

I just did the Tower Assignement in my post above and we curent have 3 player mages lab unasigned to a tower.

(Bevore Autumn when Class leaves and Dirk joins)

Silas ex Mercere, Aiden ex Merinita and Amaranth ex Tremere have theyr lab either in the Tower of Flaming Passions or the Tower of Burnished Brass!

Even if Calpurina will cry out of frustration at last one of the labs have to be in the Tower of Flaming Passions.

I put Class and Makara to the Tower of Secret Philosophy as theyr parents labs was/is there.

Schwarzbart: I was just leafing through the covenants book, and noticed our summae are within the guidelines outlined at page 5. The finest summa ever written thing is because you can't get beyond 31 bp within the guidelines, I think.

...The tremere is a she. :P

I assume that Antonious will assign us where our labs will be, considering his personality. He probably doesn't say "go on, pick somewhere!"- doesn't really fit with how controlling he is.

Sure but that means we have to wait till CJ manage to find time to have a look at this minor detail when we instead could present him with a complet updated Covenant description where he just have to look if everything is ok for him.

By now I think it should be clear that we have to take some of the time requirment of manage the complet campaign together with all our questions and all the minor details from him.

I.e. CJ didnt even manage to post once in the Atlas Games Forum for the complet last month.

Yea, I think Schwarzbart is right, and he has also been doing a good job of taking some of the more menial things off CJs agenda. We should probably try to be as self-sufficient as possible, especially as long as CJs health trouble continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Schwarz: It's on Covenants p. 18. Means that our citizens speak a language that is useful to us - probably indicates that they tend to know some latin to communicate between the cultures, or maybe that Hyperborean has uses beyond the obvious.

Thanks somehow my search in the PDF didnt show this.

I know that we have 3 "usfull" Languages at our Covenant and Hyperborean is the most usfull for my char (didn't actual realise it till recently) but Angelic could have some relation to Grigori from AM while Edenic could be related to Adamic also AM but the later 2 are just speculation and I could be wrong.

Archived