Black Chicken Studios Forums

Gasp!

CremePudding

Prerequisite: None

------------------------

As you exit the classroom, you feel an extraordinary sensation along the lines of potions bubbling in your stomach.

Pushing aside your fellow classmates, you make one desperate dash down the hallway before...

...Is this the right floor? Where is the toilet?

=================================

Exit 1: Composure. Yes. I am too calm for this s__t (Requires Composure >= 10, Auto Success)

Default: You are sure the stars that guide your destiny is panicking over your predicament. Luckily, you aren't, and you did remember taking the stairways down first before making the mad dash down the hallway.

Sorry about that.

================================

Exit 2: Willpower. Steel yourself and go downstair! (Fitness/Willpower v.8)

Success: You had to bend over and walk like an elderly man who had never sit upright in his entire life while cold sweat drips from your hair and eyebrows, but this is Academagia! Madness threaten your safety and reputation everyday! You are not going to be brought down by your own bubbling stomach...

...You are there. Quickly, before you are brought down by dying your clothes brown!

Failure: You are going to bend over and walk like an elderly man who had never sit upright in his entire life while cold sweat drips from your hair and eyebrows. You just need a little break.

And another.

And another.

And... well, let's just say the type of crisis has been changed.

===============================

Exit 3: Glamour. Soothe yourself and go downstair! (Charm/Glamour v.8)

Success: Greater people than you have been in this awkward crisis. You might not share their supreme willpower and bowel control, but you can most certainly lessen the difficulty with Glamour!

Feeling like a bard paid to advertise some alchemist's newest medicine, you pull out your wand and cast Ringraeyer's Stomach Soother, and promptly walk to the toilet in a way that resemble Catherine Chard.

....Remember, when your stomach hurts, Ringraeyer's always here to help!

Failure: Greater people than you have been in this awkward crisis. You might not share their supreme willpower and bowel control, but you can most certainly lessen the difficulty with Glamour!

Feeling like a bard paid to advertise some alchemist's newest medicine, you pull out your wand and cast Ringraeyer's Stomach Soother, and promptly crawl to the toilet not unlike a badly wounded soldier in a defeated army trying to crawl away from a big, bad dragon.

Opps.

===============================

Investigation 1: Architecture. Is there any shortcuts? (Intelligence/Architecture v.6)

Success: This part of the school is well-used and consequently well-maintained, so there won't be any holes for you to jump down nearby. Since there's toilet in this dead end both upstairs and downstairs, there's no reason for any sane architect to include a stairway here when there's one down the hallway. (Unlock Exit 4)

The point is you are standing directly above the toilet downstairs. Maybe if you can bypass the floor and get down there...

Failure: You try to think calmly about the school building's structure, but you found yourself thinking of your own body like some sort of human-shaped magical water purifier. Then you imagine there's some impurities stuck at the bottom like a typical filter and you panic some more. (+Anatomy?)

=============================

Exit 4: Revision Methods. Make a hole in the floor and drop yourself onto the toilet! (Finesse/Revision Methods v.5)

Success: Easier said than done, as you begin to worry that you might drop yourself directly into a chamber pot. You don't let that bother you though as you trace the pheme to the Minor Softening spell. You do let that affect you, however; instead of casting it on the ground you stood on, you aim it at the patch of ground in front of you and check what's underneath first.

Seeing that it is a empty spot through the hole, you jump down carefully and promptly relief yourself of this crisis.

Failure: Easier said than done, as you begin to worry that you might drop yourself directly into a chamber pot. You don't let that bother you though as you trace the pheme to the Minor Softening spell, and collapse the very ground you stood on immediately.

You land on the empty floor below all right. Unfortunately, you landed head first.

============================

Exit 5: Incantation Methods. Time to put your clay-bending skill to use! (Finesse/Incantation Methods v.6)

Success: Most people don't really think Incantation can help with this sort of situation. Whether it is Fire, water, thunder, or wind, they all can only help after you made a mess on the floor.

Well, causing earthquake won't really help, neither does augmenting your arm with rock, but no one says making a chamber pot with magical clay isn't Incantation!

Maybe you can live as a potter if you flunked out in the future, eh?

Failure: Most people don't really think Incantation can help with this sort of situation. Whether it is Fire, water, thunder, or wind, they all can only help after you made a mess on the floor.

Well, causing earthquake won't really help, neither does augmenting your arm with rock, but no one says making a chamber pot with magical clay isn't Incantation!

The bad news is, the pot cracked in the middle of your relief. Looks like you'd better make use of the rest of the elements to clean up before touching up your pottery!

Exit 6: Gates Spells. Summon.... summon some help. (Gates Spell >= 6, Auto Success)

Default: As improbable as it is, Gates can, in a way, help. You remember a spell that will summon powerful fairies obsessed with growing plants, ever in need of high quality and exotic fertilizer.

The sprite appear in front of you, eyebrow raised, as you finish tracing the phemes.

"I have something to offer."

"Put it in this urn."

...Well, let's get started-

"Turn around first!"

"If you say so."

"And don't peek!"

"Your donation has been most charitable. Should I expect more in the future?"

"No! Yes! I mean, I am not sure!"

"Oh."

"DON'T TURN AROUND YET!"

No, not really. I spend most of the New Year holiday (and before it) perfecting the art of projectile vomiting mostly air. I couldn't even manage to meet most of my relatives seeing that I discovered the toilet ceiling is leaking while I am shaking in cramps of dehydration.

On a completely unrelated note I discovered that apparently baking powder that expired 4 years had no noticeable side effect if you use that to make rehydration drink and I recovered greatly thanks to it

Archived