Black Chicken Studios Forums

Winter 1215 Study Plans

Schwarzbart

CJ Mentioned we advance direct to spring 1216 after I made the introduction of Dirk so we need to get Winter together now also

Dirk:

- Magical assist & overwatch the building of his new Lab for 1-2h day (Book reading allow a total break of up to 1 Month without affect so this should fine)

- Read the Vim book

- or set Up Lab in a Tower

Ramon:

- Learn Order of Hermes Lore from the book

Makara will study the Covenant book The Secrets of the City or just go for initiation on his path if he can find a mystagogoe.

Fishy and Momo will keep swimming and naps/watching someone interesting. Both ready for adventuring or help out Makara gather more information about the Covenant.

Edit: Momo pratice social skill 4 xp

Baruch would read the Corpus summa; since he has seniority over Dirk, D would probably have to go with one of the other two. Edit: Scratch that; Since Baruch suddenly has an apprentice, he will want to have the Turb Captain teach him to teach. Dirk can have the summa if he wants, in other words.

Taitale would work on his project. Scratch that, too - Arabella will teach Taitale Finesse in anticipation of his new toy.

• 2 weeks later...
Where the posts of everyone else?

You know... I tend to play games in spurts of intense activity, followed by periods of "mhhhh" time. I've commited to playing the game, but sadly keeping track of every event and making posts of every thing my characters will do is just too much for me to bother with and keep track of.

If it's not something that can be settled during or immediately before/after the session it's going too deep for the roleplay for my tastes, IMO. I'll continue to play during our sessions but this is why I was a bit hesitant to start another character.

Edit: Aiden can help do the aegis that as he knows it. but really I can't think of a lot to do right now.

I'll continue to play during our sessions but this is why I was a bit hesitant to start another character.

Make a magic character, you will never have to bother with their stats since their growth are near impossible at high rating and they are powerful enough to last the whole game as it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived