Black Chicken Studios Forums

Has Anyone Ever

89157Z

- Had a character who got the Parental Approval bonuses from Character Study, Forgery, and Ethics all in the same game?

- Played a highly religious character who never used Cleanse and Remake?

- Prayed for Money and then used that money in highly unethical ways? (I've probably done this, but not on purpose...)

- Prayed for Money and then used that money in highly ethical ways? (Does the game even have any notably holy purposes for money?)

- Made a character who deliberately mimicked the goals and persona of one of the NPCs?

- Used magic to ensure that their entire clique aces the exams? (I tried and failed!)

- Intentionally built a clique wherein every member had the exact same classes?

- Raised Aesthetics and all its subskills to 11?

- Maxed out every History skill in the same game?

- Calculated and achieved the lowest passing grade in your classes?

- Deliberately sabotaged their grades to be safely in the middle of the pack?

- Used magic to score less than zero on your exams?

- Offended their entire college, while befriending another one?

- Maxed out the Ethics skill of Phillipe Marchante and Joana Lio y Rossollo? (I've done this!)

- Danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Share your stories! Ask your own Have-you-evers!

Haha, it's a good topic. So I'll give it a go:

- Had a character who got the Parental Approval bonuses from Character Study, Forgery, and Ethics all in the same game?

Character Study and Ethics surely, at the same time as Forgery.... humm... I is likely, usually forgery is only attained by my Aranaz characters, and they are likely to get Character Study as well as Ethics. (Got to know how people ought to react when faced with your slightly poorly made forgeries I suppose.) Not sure I ever paid attention to the Parental approval side of it, but it might explain why I never needed money in those plays.

Yes. Though, to be honest it was one of my earlier plays and before I found out how god-like Cleanse and Remake is. So yes, but not entirely on purpose.

- Prayed for Money and then used that money in highly unethical ways? (I've probably done this, but not on purpose...)

Much the same. It's likely happened.

- Prayed for Money and then used that money in highly ethical ways? (Does the game even have any notably holy purposes for money?)

Yes! My holier-than-thou character did this and spent her money in the church. Can't get more ethical than that.

- Made a character who deliberately mimicked the goals and persona of one of the NPCs?

... no. Not to the degree I think you mean here.

- Used magic to ensure that their entire clique aces the exams? (I tried and failed!)

Yes, I tried it over a few runs, usually I tried getting very large cliques on these occasions. Sometimes coupled with mastery.... cause... yeah. It seemed like a good idea.

- Intentionally built a clique wherein every member had the exact same classes?

In a round-about way, yes. As I've tried a few times making college-only cliques.

- Raised Aesthetics and all its subskills to 11?

Not 11 no.

Yes. Several times.

- Calculated and achieved the lowest passing grade in your classes?

Never.

- Deliberately sabotaged their grades to be safely in the middle of the pack?

Not to make myself safe but to fail others, sure.

- Used magic to score less than zero on your exams?

hahaha! No, no I haven't. It hadn't even occurred to me.

- Offended their entire college, while befriending another one?

No, but I've been close. I tried making a **VERY** unpopular dude in Hedi. I never finished that as it was mostly to see who was aggressive and who wasn't, but just about *everyone* had a minus relationship with that one.

- Maxed out the Ethics skill of Phillipe Marchante and Joana Lio y Rossollo? (I've done this!)

I'm impressed. I certainly haven't.

- Danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I'm too busy sacrificing lawyers to dance, otherwise it sounds fun.

--xXx--

- Have you ever attempted and succeeded to get all stats above 7? (I'm fairly sure I've done it, it took some background picking though and the start of the game was atrocious, though I think I got it past 7 but it is too long ago)

- Have you ever cliqued your entire college? I haven't, been close, but never got them all.

- Have you spent more than two weeks mainly focused to send other people to the infirmary with various illnesses or mental issues?

- Have you been kicked out of school? I actually haven't, slightly surprising considering the amount of crap I've pulled off during my stay, but the teachers must like me. (either that or I keep the other students in check...)

That wasn't the most interesting part of what I said at all! Harrumph!

- Have you ever attempted and succeeded to get all stats above 7?

I've never attempted it, but I've nearly succeeded it anyways. My last game had the second-lowest stat at 11. At such a point, one ceases to use Cleanse and Remake for adventuring. The lowest stat, alas, was 3. Strength.

- Have you spent more than two weeks mainly focused to send other people to the infirmary with various illnesses or mental issues?

I once had an Avila student who was very badly bullied. Eventually, she snapped and started using Wrath of the Comets Tail to put the bullies into the infirmary again, and again, and again, and again.

Are expulsions even in the game? I seem to remember something about them being removed from Y1.

- Have you ever attempted and succeeded to get all stats above 7?

My current character got pretty close to that. Luck is at 6, but all others are above that. Of course, I wasn't trying for that, though I was pleasantly surprised!

I've had a lot of odd characters, most have been overachivers... Except maybe that early Durand student that ended up in the informary a lot and who had signed up for athletics even if he lacked just about every shread of potential as an athlete!

So when I got those athletics events I think it ended with my character getting shipped of to the infirmary :D

Ahh the good old days!

It's kind of a good lesson to learn, that you should focus on something that you have a potential to suceed at.

How's Academagia 2 comming along btw Legate? I'm looking forward to it :) I got a massive savelist of students by now :P

Some of my students were probably happy with the achivement to have managed to survived year 1 :lol:

While others are getting ready to conquer the school and later the World! (in different ways)

One thing that would have been "cool" is different dispositions and initial reactions for playerstudents depending on their disposition regarding a certain event. If they got skills or background or memories to draw upon. Might be tricky to implement though.

• 3 weeks later...

- Have you ever attempted and succeeded to get all stats above 7? (I'm fairly sure I've done it, it took some background picking though and the start of the game was atrocious, though I think I got it past 7 but it is too long ago)

- Have you ever cliqued your entire college? I haven't, been close, but never got them all.

- Have you been kicked out of school? I actually haven't, slightly surprising considering the amount of crap I've pulled off during my stay, but the teachers must like me. (either that or I keep the other students in check...)

-I got real close to this last time! Everything was either 10 or 11 except Finesse and Strength which were 6's. Those are so hard to raise...

-close a bunch of times with Durand or Godina

-nope! No one ever messes with my characters much

-while playing straight through the break months and into the the beginning days again the detentions for skipping and what not started to pile up like crazy so i thought i would get kicked out but i guess the bug kinda ruled that out.

-All of my characters have the black sheep background. there's just never enough points...

-Never used Cleanse and Remake. actually, the only spell I've ever used was Common Ground

-I tried and failed as well but I'm glad i'm not the only one who tried!

(I wonder if there is any big future benefit to your entire clique doing well academically...?)

-I'm trying this last one now!

Archived