Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
advancedclass

I never managed to activate the Sterling romance - tips?

I'm absolutely lost as to why I couldn't activate the Sterling romance. I saw that there isn't the dream switchover at Christmas like there is for the other boys but nothing came up later. I saw him at Christmas and was able to choose to spend Easter with him, but after Christmas I never encountered Sterling adventures in any locations.

Do you lose the ability to do Sterling's adventures if you don't have his relationship points up high enough? I'll try another playthrough, but I'm wondering if there's some major point I missed that messes everything up.

Heartbreaking doing the last bit in Turkey after trying to cultivate Sterling in the first half of the game and getting forced to choose 'just friends' responses. He's far and away my favourite of the boys.

AC;

Sterling is great, but he's one of the most difficult. Assuming you have your Dream greater than Relationship, though, you'll be able to meet up with him if you search. Check after some of the Main Storylines, especially in New York- that's usually where folks miss him.

Good luck!