Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeatTalon

Prices

Schwarzbart;

The campaign was to create the book & the app for the Patrons. We'd like to distribute it more widely, of course, but there are no plans for the printed book right now (no distribution partner yet.) That may change, of course- we may even use Amazon and some form of a PoD scheme. We'll see, though. ;)

Ohhh :( I thought you have set the minimum level so that you can print at last a small series on books for retail also.

With this infos I hope even more that you will make the PDF aviable for sell at one of the more established shops.

Well, the print run will have some overage, so I'm sure we'll have a few copies around afterwords. But we really made this for the Patrons. If we can get the book out to a larger audience, that would be great. :)

The App, of course, will go on to a retail life next year, when it's released.

Yeah; add-ons (Orc Campaign! Night Before!) better be available in app form too... I am enjoying the gamebook so far, and am kicking myself a little for not doing a higher tier donation to unlock some of the other super juicy awards!

Biscuit;

Unfortunately the app won't have the add-ons, that was just for the Kickstarter. However, you should be able to play them in conjunction with the app, if you have them. You'll have to do all the conversions manually, though.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it! It's *possible* we'll have a surprise PayPal week where we turn it back on before the book ships, so keep checking! :)

Maybe I then get me the last of the 5 addon pdf as I only picked 4 so fare.

I think I didn't got me the Dwarven Armory but seeing how much crafting materials I got trough the Act II adventures its a waste to not have it.