Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pipebeard

The Weary Library

What do I need to do exactly to get this adventure? I have a good relationship with Emilia S, but it doesn't pop up. Do I need to run into a certain random event first?

EDIT: crap I posted in the wrong board

That would make sense given what she (or rather the player) does to college Durand in that adventure..

Ahh okay. I just thought it strange since she instantly befriended me, being in Durand, in the first week of playing and all through that game, people joined and left my clique save for her and Katja. At the end of the year, I had relationship 10 with her and Katja, who also had relationship 10 with each other.

Neah, not always so strange. I've played over a dozen new games in different colleges and Phillipe always brings our relationship to 3+ in the first month. Joana follows usually by mid-year. Who knows why? Might be plotting something.

But seeing the rivalry between Aranaz and Durand and Emilia's part in it, it wouldn't make sense to do her adventure. If you make an Aranaz character though...

Now I see. I am still relatively new to the game, but I guess it makes sense. You wouldn't want to drag your friend who happens to be in a rival school house along in something that screws over said house.