Black Chicken Studios Forums

Random question about about walkthrough (or just Sterling)

annaele

Well, hello there!

I am new to the forums and yet I already have a question: is there anything close to a walkthrough for "Scheherazade"? I mean, I love this game (very very much), but seeing how I have already tried about three times to 'romance' Sterling and failed, I am getting kind of frustrated... I mean, I did every caper with him I could find (so, unless I am blind and stupid, that should be all of them), searched the map over and over and yet, when the Christmas party comes, no dream change...

I understand that there is already a topic like this one, but (I don't want to be mean) it wasn't very helpful to me. (Also I am selfishly using this opportunity to say 'Hello')

I know I am like a pit bull on a pant leg, but I just need to get through this.

Thank you!

(sorry for the double 'about'... I fail at the simplest things)

• 2 weeks later...

Well... The Wiki wasn't all that helpful, but thanks anyway... I guess I'll just have to shove the guy aside, seeing how it's impossible for me to succeed...

Anyway, thanks again.

'Cool'? Really? Aww, now I really want to finish his route... >.> But I already tried three times, did all of his capers and he still betrays Sadie in India and she does not forgive him on Chritmas... >.> I swear, that boy is driving me up the wall T-T

• 2 weeks later...

Archived