Black Chicken Studios Forums

Second Game for 2014?!

Schwarzbart

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since you're doing so much work for the professor/s perhaps it could add some researchpoints aswell every now and then, as you are fetching, organising and helping the professor with their research and personal projects.

Perhaps some extra tutoring events to give people who picked this something extra for that timeslot. I'm pretty sure crazy events don't stop happening just because wizards become professors.

"The school is on fire! Run!"

"Nope, I must help my proffessor sort all these books on the burning shelf. "

"THE FIRE WILL KILL YOU!"

"Yes, but I cannot skip this extra mandatory tutoring session. Think about my gradessss."

Man, I'm not afraid of fire. Just use Incantation to start a rainstorm! Or Negate the fire, which is probably something you can do even if it isn't magical, although magical fires are probably much easier to put out using Negation.

I'm only afraid of Dragons. And only when it's plural Dragons, not singular Dragon.

Dragons are scary.

Actually, You could probably also negate the fire by negating all heat in the affected area. I suspect that this might be easier to accomplish and also reduce the risk of the fire continuing after the magic effect is stopped.

....Legate, we should have that as an option in that event.

So due to me not reading very carefully, I went down an adventure path where I apparently menaced a bunch of farmers by starting a hurricane with incantation for no reason. And then I did it again.

If I can start hurricanes as a first year, what am I going to be able to do in year two?

It wouldn't surprise me if the reason Gates have become to unpredictable and dangerous is because someone has atempted to setup some kind of defence against outside invasion, using gates magic... Or the effect could be due to an outside invasion that's causing a disruption... Like Monteon...

Hopefully we will get that DLC soon :) and year 2 soon after :)

• 1 month later...

Just found a post from BCS at Kickstarter

Black Chicken Studios on Apr 12

@Frederik;

Well, thanks! We have a few projects we'll be launching here soon (including one of particular interest to Merinita house), but it's always a good thing to check first. :)

So BCS is planning some new KS and one of them will be something for Ars Magica.

Now LEGATE what are you planning there, any more info for your Forum users?

I hope we can get Year two soon :) I want to play around with even more dissasters and weird accidents and crazy people that I can shake my head at! Then endup raising the bar of crazy with my own character!

Ah yes that Ars Magica game would have been awesome. But i still believe BCS can have a successful kickstarter but they have to first to expand their name by releasing games and other less ambitious kickstarter until they are sufficiently known. :)

And of course release year 2 :rolleyes:

To quote free's signature:

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:55 PM - "Well, we hope! We don't have a fixed date yet for Year 2, but we think it will be towards the end of next year."

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:55 AM - "There is no date set for Y2 yet, but it's expected next year. Still lots to do!"

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:17 AM - "From what I know now, it appears that it will slip into 2014. I'm still waiting for the official word, though."

No offence to the team, but I'll believe any stated release date once it's, you know, released.

Archived