Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lakrids

Dlc 16?

Has anybody heard about an estimate for when it arrives, days weeks, months? I wants to take a new run on Academagia on my new ssd haddisk :)

I wantttsss it... precious, precious DLC...

Of course, that's not very helpful. Hopefully, this month. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I know you've already been quizzed quite a bit about when it's ready, but I was wondering if DLC 16 is at the timeframe of "just a few more days" or "hopefully before the end of the month"?

So you already got the DLC 16 to test or are you compiling the DLC right now so you can test next week?

Just wondering because I had to send in a adventure Friday and if you compile by now then the editing did go fast. :)

Well here's hoping that we don't get any bad mistakes that need to be smoothed over with a CP like the last DLC kinda needed.... Test away!

@Freespace I fear because DLC 16 add new students and the team use a complete different modtool then when the last Students where added that something unexpected might creep in. After all the last Student added was before v1.0.

Is it likely to fix the thing where NPC students repeatedly try to study for a class they already have 10 study levels in? Because that's been bugging me.