Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legate of Mineta

DLC 16: The New and the Returned

89 posts in this topic

Liudmila;

It's likely that you will need to download the Mod, and place it in the Mods folder, within your Academagia folder.

To get the very best, you may want to use this version of the Patch (Schwarzbart's):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39655656/Schwarzbart%20DLC%2016.rar

If you place it in the Mod folder, you should be able to see the Mod and use it.

Have fun! :)

Legate of Mineta,

ah, I found out what i was doing wrong - I moved Content_##_2 from the "Update" folder to the "Mods" one. I think this was the problem. Thank you for your advice ^^

And do I undertand it right, that this patch included all released DLC`s, which means DLC 16 will include all updates from other patches and DLC`s?

P.S. Finally I can enjoy new features in game >< All this time I was playing the "Third Interlude" version.

DLC 16 should include everything, but due to an oversight it doesn't - it actually shipped with an outdated patch. Schwarzbart's patch fixes that issue.

DLC 16 should include everything, but due to an oversight it doesn't - it actually shipped with an outdated patch. Schwarzbart's patch fixes that issue.

So I installed the DLC first, and then used Schwarzbart's patch, which replaced some of the files. Was it a right thing to do?

Sorry to say so but the fix I made is no longer available as Rapidshare stopped its free hosting and currently I don't have a other free service where I can upload it again.

Schwarzbart. It's not perfect, but for my gradebook I'm using http://www.zippyshare.com/

Just in case you want to try it.

My quick fix was actually only meant to give BCS more time to get out a updated version of DLC 16 of their own.

Yeah, but it looks to me like they're kind of using it as a band aid to focus on getting 17 out, so that Y2 can finally be released.

Not like there's anything wrong with that, given how the old patch also contains one of the greatest "additions" - the class skipping bug.

But the current patch version of DLC 16 also have a bug in the history when you use favour and this might affect if you can import the game into year 2.

I'm pretty sure if I play a game to import into Y2 I actually don't want to skip afternoon classes for 7 months straight, so that may or may not be an issue.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0