Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 16 Bugs

Metis

because I didn't got anything reported when Conversation was increase to 11 I looked in the modtools and there we have something very broken!

Subject [Expand]Expand Subject/Skill Level/Choice of SubSkill

Target [Familiar]Familiar/Character/Self/Familiar (Default)

Choice of Subskill will never work as skill level reward.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The Board Game, stage named "How to Get the Recipe?" persuasion success text: "Copy the recipe from here book" should probably be "her book"...unless she's shoving the book in the PC's face, but since s/he's standing just outside her door and the book isn't allowed to leave her home...

EDIT: The...Wei-Qi board doesn't have an ingame description. I...assume it should, given that most every other item does. BTW, I am totally going to pawn off that age-stopping formula to Nhordum in later years, assuming I can. Very little of the possible money/favor and none of the fame, but also none of the riots, so I count that as a win.

Also, Schwarzbart weed protected by the Schwarzbart clan? Really?

Also, Schwarzbart weed protected by the Schwarzbart clan? Really?

huh where is this? Its at last not from the part I written ^^ It was discovered by one of the Schwarzbart family that's why the name and because of over use its only rarely found by today. At last that's how I imagined it.

The Schwarzbart Weed is named after one of the great founders of the Schwarzbart clan, credited with its discovery. Protecting the weed is a complicated enough job to impose Stress, no matter what you do.

That's from the weed's item description.

The Schwarzbart Weed is named after one of the great founders of the Schwarzbart clan, credited with its discovery. Protecting the weed is a complicated enough job to impose Stress, no matter what you do.

That's from the weed's item description.

The first sentence have nothing to do with the second one ^^

The item is actual supposed to give you 1 point minimum stress when you equip it but that's broken in year 1

Metis that's the original text I had written (bad English that why it had to be rewritten)

Named after the one who first discovered this very rare weed.

Keeping this weed close gives one a Affinity for the Dispel Pheme and a better understanding in Phemes.

Because this weed need a loot of care if one want to profit from it one have to live with a higher stress level.

Mod Tools: Professional of Thieves Adventure 05 has "A girl pays for her interest in polka dots when her shirt starts firing said polka dots like a machine gun, dragging her along as fellow classmates are harmlessly but relentlessly attacked."

Did that industrial revolution suddenly go into overdrive or what?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mod tools: Random Event Student - Cordelia mentions "A song! Cordelia Troublepot wants a song! Apparently she’s working on some contraption that will sing the listener to sleep, but her complete lack of musicality means she has no song for the device to sing." Which I personally find rather odd given that Cordelia Troublepot is enrolled in Music. Sure, she only has 1 Insight, but...

Has it been pointed out that in "Random Event Avila Dorm Tower 8" that it still says that Cyrus and Avgust are the only boys in Avila? It could be changed from "Cyrus and Avgust, the only Avila boys in your year" to "two of the only boys in your year" or.. "two of the three boys in your year" or "Cyrus, Avgust, and Aaran, the only Avila boys in your year" or something? I dunno. Its not a huge deal.

Archived