Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 16 Bugs

Metis

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minor detail: The intro states that "As [a bunch of pirates] are under a particularly unhelpful Glamour – three demerits for Miss Cossins’ College! – their behaviour can be difficult to predict!", which I assume refers to Prudence Cossins. Except as far as I know College Durand doesn't start at -3 Merit (although I've had one game where they earned a grand -7 Merit on Juvenalia thanks to old Aveline). Did another Durand student impress a professor enough to earn merit before Juvenalia practically starts or does Cossins have older siblings? Or, you know, is it not a unique name. That can also be true.

• 2 weeks later...

Mod tools: Random Event Shopping 10 Exit 3 has the drawback of costing 5 Pims, but the option does not require you to have 5 Pims on you to lose.

EDIT: BTW, that event that was one sentence long about a shelf falling in a shop? Random Event Shopping 7. The supposed Repairs roll is actually Luck/Running v3. Incidentally, passing that check should probably inform you of what that gift voucher does, if I didn't mention that before.

I don't *think* this was fixed but if it was just ignore it.

Chimney Crows First Adventure 05

“Problem is, he’s recently turned up dead. Something horrible had happened to him and his cleaner found with his insides in places they’ve no right to be. Magic gone wrong, I here, but I’m sure you’d know better.

• 2 weeks later...

Professional of Thieves Adventure 11, '

The exit texts all have this basic problem Using the singular form of Gates.

It's in the old modtools so it may or may not have been fixed.

“A Gate spell.”

“But those are illegal!”

“Tell that to whoever tried to use it on us. Now let's get the professor to the infirmary.”

Edit:

In Eliana's adventure. I think the third step? I believe it was in the "knots" exit. Note the actor link says "N/A". :)

Student adventure orso 7

Exit 2 success text

You think it would be shorter to enchant your hands before laying the negation. After all it makes you no sense to add the glitter before the blue

I think the phrase is "Glitter before the Glue." :)

Kidnapped 08 exit 1 success text

You glance over the documents - they seem to be various reports on the strategems of the Costers, as well as a receipt of payment for someone known as the Silent Lady. Some of the plans were truly diabolical (such as stealing stealing Constable Feryl's beloved pet rabbit). You think some of the authorities would find this interesting, so you grab them and stuff them down into your pantaloons.

Broken Pines 01 main text.

You scurry along to a carved alcove, and peak up above the ledge to see professors evacuating students. From here, you examine the melee.

These are in the old modtools so if they've already been fixed I'm sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaran's adventure, stage...something, but if I remember how F12 works correctly it's the Passion exit/investigation for the stage named "The Head of the Department" - it references Zoe Melis practising Draconic at the start of her adventure, but that was apparently going to be fixed or altered in some way, so just a note that if it is changed this reference should probably be edited as well.

Not sure if this is a bug or if i'm just Doing It Wrong. When I go to use the Extreme Humiliation ability, the text says a successful use will inflict skill damage and presumably give them the Humiliated emotion. However, the confirmation screen says my character will get the emotion and the skill damage. It also has my target's skills going down. Is this meant to be a "cutting off the nose to spite the face" situation?

Jeweler say its Dominant Attribute Strength in the in game info but to my knowledge its Finesse based.

(Reason I bring this up is that in my current game I used Selective Focus on Jeweler with Str 4 and Fin 3 after 6 it suddenly needed 2 steps again with Selective Focus still active.)

Archived