Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 16 Bugs

Metis

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The description for Anthropology; 'Is Elumian a more complex language that Chorian, or...' I am fairly sure it should be 'than Chorian'

Horse Adventure 03 (the one with winged horses and a pair of feuding siblings) "Chris?" Peter repeats unbelievingly. "he was out old trainer" - Should be our old trainer :)

Horse Adventure 04 "You should him while you can still get some money out of it." I am thinking it should be "You should sell him while you can..."

No problem, I feel slightly guilty pointing these out but meh, it serves us all in the end. :)

Horse Adventure 05 has the same intro as 04, with a small addition at the end. Not sure if it was intended that you should continue directly for 04 or not but it is a bit odd.

Language Skills adventure, Lady Deniz stage - the Conversation investigation, according to the end-of-the-day tally, only increases my CoS by a measly 1%. I've personally never need a CoS boost below 10%, so I think that is a bug

I just got a random adventure where the PC finds a crowd looking at a message board calling for anyone willing to scour the school grounds to find an escaped animal, who's only identifying feature is a red leash. The event's description is only a single page long and doesn't mention anything that would suggest the event is exclusive to any specific College, class or something of that nature.

The problem? One of the options calls for an Investigation roll. Which is a skill that does not exist (ingame, in the mod tools it's one of the named DELETE skills).

Where death reigns 06 - I think I passed the passion skill check. The start reads "I'm from the middle empire. Though most wizards can live[...]"

The spelling error comes a few lines down: "I never studied mastery, since gates and revision interested me far more than mastery did. [...] <-- This is the right "than" and is no mistake, but it continues.

[...] I wanted to learn it because even back than it was the school of magic least understoond." <-- this is the wrong "than" and should be then.

My english teacher would be so proud :) (even if this isn't exactly her credit...)

Chimney Crows First Adventure 05 - This might not be a spelling mistake but rather an accent. (I can't really tell - English isn't my native tongue so I just read it as I see it) but;

'Magic gone wrong, I here, but I'm sure you'd know better.' I'm fairly sure it should be hear.

Chimney crows first adventure 07 (persuation success I think, it might be adventure 08,.. at any rate you convince Sweep to take the lawful way out) 'One of them lowers bends over so you're face-to-face, and tells you to go away.' I think 'lowers' could be removed, or if bends over gives the wrong idea then maybe rewritten partly.

Also, and I am not quite sure if it was this adventure or another I did at the side (cat familiar adventure aiding a bookclerk stopping a lazy good-for-nothing pirate son) but I seem to have finished them both and got the message "You increased Finesse by 0, you increased Charm by 1" (I also shrunk a bully down so I am about to get in trouble I think...)

The names of the adventures are "A second rescue adventure" and "Correct Document Storage".

ALSO I don't think I ever paid the Chimney crows their part of the rescue-funds (the name eludes me..) I think that the 06 adventure part is missing a -100 pim,... unless they are taking legal aid rather than gold of cause...

Hehe, I just finished the Chimney crows adventure (no bugs! I promise, but I thought I'd share even if it is the wrong place (I'll post some more spelling errors as I get them to make up for this)). I got my hands on a pair of quite illigal gloves and - BAM "you skipped class,.. and... got some rather odd gloves, I better take those!"

I can't imagine what I'll tell my parents,.. or my teachers! Oh boy detention will be fun,.. Still it was a very fun adventure, I certainly enjoyed it. It makes a nice change from the political debates currently raging concerning the EU parlament election... Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled they finally made time for the debates, its just a shame that they,... devolve into a mud-flinging contest around the end.

Also a fun fact my character has 20 insight currently! To put it in perspective, she's got 2 strength... (hehe)

Extremely embarrassing typo (not editing the above post because that won't flag it as a new post BTW):

Where Death Reigns 06: Regent Inda Meganada should be Indra Meganada. Yeah. I make a random out-of-nowhere reference and spell it wrong. A+ for effort, gods...

Subtle Calm does not increase Dispassion as advertised, and the Insight increase can be targeted even though A: nothing says it can be and B: no other part of the spell can be.

Steady On actually increases Intelligence rather than decreasing it. Further, the same quirk where you can target the +2 Fitness but nothing else also exists.

Archived