Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 16 Bugs

Metis

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Grifter without any wealth level I started with Parent Approval -25 and Sunday of the first week I pushed Dialectic study to 10 but didn't gain any change in Parent Approval.

Do Dialectic Sudy Mastery don't give the +5 Parent Approval like the other Study or is something broken because of my Grifter background?

Edit: Zoology now also could it be that the old patch we got with DLC 16 was before the extra Parent Approval was added?

• 2 weeks later...

My newest playthrough, in Pamela's adventure, where she mentions that she'll be your Familiar in like the first exit of the first step, the word 'familiar' is not capitalized.

..Minor detail, but... ;)

You might want to review Mr. Pebbles' adventure to Oursouk for that same problem. The idea of capitalizing that word is a bit unusual to me and so I note that when I first wrote it I kinda didn't take that into account, apparently.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a DLC16 specific bug, but School Survival 9 is supposed to hand out Duel (Action). There exists no such thing as an action called "Duel". The DLC 15 mod tools shows that what the game adds to the player is the action type "Duel", which of course does nothing, so School Survival 9 currently hands out nothing.

Actually, I don't think it's known how to unlock that merchant. Not that I personally have any interest in a certain book involving Forbidden Gates Magic or anything, but maybe the Legate can tell us about this.... ;)

Archived