Black Chicken Studios Forums
Metis

DLC 16 Bugs

I don't know what the reason but my Character didn't lose the Action "Create Essays out of Nothing" after he was using it despite the text says it can only be used around 2 times per month.

According to the last Mod Base Main Adventure Captain 04 Exit Two give [Expand]Expand Subject/Skill Level/Selection of Skill/Espionage (Skill) so to a main Skill what should not be possible!

Lore "159 Suggestions About the Ature of the Moon"

132. Perhaps the number of moons a given body possesses is a mark of its worth, making the moons a rating system of sorts. That our Earth has but one moon suggests perhaps that we must work to earn additional moons lest the denizens of other planets think less of us.

Baking Spatula (Enchanted) is type Spatula according to the latest mod base.

I got it in game from a Random Common item function (not identified so fare) and didn't get a Spatula item slot and both Misc and Hand slot don't work for it.

The description of Magical Gabardine Coat miss the info about the magical shield device enchantment it also have.

Edit: The Enchant sub skill Palettes description still sound like its the general skill for casting magic and not the skill for bring a palette into a item for enchanting as we where told here in the forum.

The magical shield device is a real oddity - it should surely be a separate item entirely - apart from anything else its got a fairly impressive power so should at least take up an item slot!

Acording to Prodigy: Life of Avarice Temperance and Character skills will peak at level 9 instead level 10 but both SS show 10 as their max in my game despite I took this background.

In my current game I started with Family: Sky Pirates but to my surprise I had not a single detention 3 weeks into the game and checking my COD it turns out its down to 0%!

So I suspect the 10% more likely to be Discovered didn't get added at the start or got reduced to 0% as soon the firs change in CoD happened.

I don't know if this is a bug but I got a reprimand from carrying around to many items but no detention and because I didn't have any Professor with a really good relationship at this time it sound a bit fishy.

IIRC you don't have to have a really high relationship with a professor for them to excuse you from detention, it just raises the odds (for what little good it does).

Typo in "the outing."

Several steps in, not sure which. Heres a screenie.

20zsgzm.jpg