Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 16 Bugs

Metis

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More Mod Tools: Random Event - First Calligraphy Exit 3:

Did you know Raoul has a crush on Joana? That’s the reason why he spends so much time at Campus Morvidius,” she says, flicking her hair over her shoulder. “And the reason he’s so attached to his turtle is his lineage. If you trace his family tree back far enough, you’ll find out that his great-great-great grandfather was actually a turtle. So even though he looks human, he’s really considered part turtle because of his turtle DNA…”

Mod tools, Random Event Dance/Event 8:

In as diplomatic a voice as you can conjure, you put your case before them, quoting heavily from Empror Heruscus' famous speech about proper human-Satyr relations.

1: If there's any lores about this guy I'd like to know where to find them.

2: Holy heck will I be glad when we get an updated mod base so I can be sure that all the typos I find are not a case of "might or might not already have been fixed". Not like I can easily conjure a specific RE to show up to check ingame, though :(.

EDIT: The Satyrius location, despite being Discoverable and being the location for the Satyric Revelry research topic, seems to not be assigned to any of the regions, so...I don't think it's actually possible to discover it. Incidentally, if Satyrius is meant to be like a satyr gathering spot or even a satyr village-type area (the description is...not at all specific, which should be addressed as well) would it be too much to ask that it be located in the Imperial Reserve, if not that maybe Elumia Proper? I mean I don't expect it to be in the Academagia or it's Grounds, but the City of Mineta would be...less than ideal for my purposes. 'Course, team's discretion :).

• 4 weeks later...

Mod base: Repair Musical Instrument has two effects not specified in the description and is typed as a job despite offering no Pims. It seems to be about repairing the PC's instruments exclusively, not working at Dexaba's or something.

Serve as Euneycia's Apprentice has a typo in the description: "Euneyciais thrilled..."

EDIT: The Adventurous Pheme, looking at the 1.0.0.0 .amo, is still bugged - the fixed effect wasn't assigned a threshold, so it doesn't have a difficulty assigned to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Mod base, Excerpt from An Encyclopedia (or so my spellcheck claims) of Enchanted Weaponry lore:

However, using the Pin affectively is another matter

And speaking of the Taxidermist’s Pin, should it really be a Hand item? I mean I personally don't fancy the idea of holding a pin in my hand 24/7 rather than just, you know, pinning it to my uniform like...I'unno, an insignia? The Insignia item type works, doesn't it?

DLC 16: Dismiss Hardship does not, in fact, remove a random emotion. Now that can easily be a wiki error/later change - ingame the ability only claims to reduce stress and it does (which compared to using Rest seems a bit lacklustre, but that's a separate matter) - but I'm pointing it out anyway because as far as I can tell that means there's actually no way to remove unwanted emotions short of getting your stress low enough. This might matter. I'm not sure.

Also the Wiki is apparently mid-maintenance or something right now, so can't fix it <_<.

• 1 month later...

I found a typo in Magalda's adventure

here: "Current Story: Student Adventure Magalda Quaranta 6"

In the Observation option says "Head back to Magdala's room."

There should say well Magalda's

Also in: Current Story: A Diferent Move

In the beguile option.

Here Sheary Warringtong is refered to as "her", and at the end "she" gives a gifth to "herself"

I don't think this has been mentioned yet. In the description of the Manipulation subskill:

"Manipulation has existed since before the time of the Wyrms, yet it is truly the dragons that defined this Skill. Dragons were known to force other of their slave humans to report on other slave humans, even to the point of making these confessions occur without provocation. Merely the mention of the possibility of punishment caused slaves to squeal their confessions, thinking that by sending their comrades 'down the river', they themselves might be saved. Alas, most of the time, the dragons were merely looking for entertainment, and all those who squealed and were squealed on were punished the same. "

There's some redundancy there. Should probably be "...coerce their slave humans to report on other slaves." but of course the team knows best.

There's a part in Magalda's adventure in "Snacks Laced with Love" where if you succeed using the recipe option you gain "+0 Recipe ss"

and finding out her secret during the adventure doesn't seem to give you anything in "Sneaky Gift-Giving". :rolleyes:

Archived