Black Chicken Studios Forums

(ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻

ronikai

The pain, the panic, the want to be extremely angry and cross with my game, but studied too much sync and dispassion to do it! (haha, joooookezzzzz)

But seriously, I need some help.

Okay, SO, last night after playing into the wee hours of the morning (again) I saved my game, and then I closed my laptop and put it down. I didn't exit out of my game, and I hadn't done that in the last... two days I should say, and nothing happened. Today, when I opened my laptop to get down to some serious wizarding, the game was acting weird. I couldn't click anything, and it was making the tell-tale *ding, something is wrong with me, DING* noise. So I started the task manager and ended the program as forcefully and tyrannically as possible.

However, now when I start up the game and try to load up that save, this message pops up, twice. "System error occurred. Application will be terminated." The first time it appears and I press okay my save keeps loading like nothing. Then five seconds later it appears AGAIN, but this time when I click okay it actually is terminated!

Does this mean my save is corrupted and I have to start over? D}= I'm asking because if I load up a save from the beginning of the game it loads up fine. Is there any possible way to fix this also? I'm in the middle of Nivelos, I've done so much! *sob sob*.

Thanx in advance for everyone's help!

You restarted your computer right? And checked in task manager to make sure no academagia files are open? Cause if you play with music on sometimes a file will still run and you have to check under prosseses.

Archived