Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Legate of Mineta

Scheherazade Greenlit!

I'm sure some of your affiliates can help you with knowledge for the port as they already got RenPy (or how the engine called again) games to Steam.

A very quick update:

We hoped to have Scheherazade out on Steam as a Christmas present, but unfortunately we're still working on Achievements and Trading Cards. We should have final art (and possibly more importantly, final code!) in January, possibly towards the end of that month.

Thanks!

Oh I'm happy to hear that!

I will always cherish my well-replayed copy of it. I rarely ever get such a great value for my money for a game but this one is it and more. It has been entertaining me for a good long while now, after all, and it never ceases to do so - it keeps giving me much fun. Sorry for gushing. It seems every time I come on here I just end up gushing about this game :blush:

My best wishes for the new year. may it be successful for you.

Update from the Lagate at Steam from ~13h ago:

Took a little longer than anticipated, but we are very very close. Thank you all for the support and kind words...more information very soon on the Steam version!