Black Chicken Studios Forums
Schwarzbart

Steam achievement suggestion for Academagia

I will remain a student of Thei: As a student of the Cavern of Crystal with a Mastery skill of at least 12, complete Sima Venesico's Y2 adventure.

For Y3:

I hope that I am better than Philippe: Date Joana Lio y Rossollo.

Twice not Bitten, A Third Time Not Shy: Having completed Uliva Valaresso's Y1 adventure, complete Uliva Valaresso's Y2 adventure.

Will he Teach me Gates Magic this Time?: Having Completed The Forlorn Spirit's Y1 adventure, begin Lambert Cobo's Y2 adventure.

I just want to remind that we already have not to few complains that the achievement  are to much work to gain in year 1 and then we suggest now achievements that need players to have 2 different games?! I really hope BCS is not implementing achievement that need 2 different games although I'm sorry for all the thought some of us put into them.

@Rhialto Please keep in mind that Year 2 is supposed to be a stand alone game, although you can import you save files from year 1 with a external tool! That why I think all you suggestions that need something in year 1 for a Year 2 achievement should have a extrem low chance to make it. (beside that I don't think it will be easy for the achievement check of year 2 to see if something was done in year 1 because most of the data of year 1 will be removed by the external import tool or BCS wouldn't need such a step)

From A to Z: Have Aaran Ledale and Zorzi Galea in your Clique.

An Alphabet of Diversity: Have Aaran Ledale and Zoe Melis in you Clique.

The Ultimate Sacrifice: Use the Familiar's Gift.

Be careful when visiting tombs!: Have a feud with Sima Venesico.

I yearn to fight you, just as you yearn for your medicine: Have a feud with Zoe Melis.

When Two Rabbits Run Together, the Doe can Scarcely be Distinguished from the Buck: While a student in the Schohanwicht School, have affection with Lambert Cobo.

Many Beauties, Two Destroyers of Kingdoms: Be a female Hedi Student with a Mastery level of at least 12 who has completed the Triplets' Y2 adventure and Sima Venesico's Y2 adventure.

What do you mean, I cannot multi-class?: Get 11 or higher in a skill taught by a course in which you are not enrolled.

Not all of your targets are animals now: Have a feud with Gwendy Zuyder.

The great huntress has found a new quarry: Have affection with Gwendy Zuyder.