Black Chicken Studios Forums

Scheherazade 1.1.0.0

Command

The key request procedure for Steam Keys make me wonder what you will do with all the Impulse buyers of Academagia when it is finally released even if the thing is still kind of existing as GameStop App I personal considering this platform as dead. (Also from what I heard is you at BCS also have no way to contact them any more after the transmission from Impluse to GameStop App)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I also consider impulse quite dead. If it weren't for academagia (and galciv 2) I wouldn't be using it, and I have no intentions of buying anything with it ever again. If there was a way to transfer my bought games through it to someplace else like steam, I would love that ability. (even though I am not a fan of steam in general, at least they're unlikely to change owners and screw over their customers.)

I know that impulse games have unique serials #s. so in theory if you had such a serial you should be able to (in an ideal world) put that into another service and download it for free since you paid for it.

of course that could be abused, and I know why that would probably never work, but between impulse, gog, and steam, I would love a place to coallesce all my games into one location. (of course gog at least gives you the drm free installer for archival purposes)