Black Chicken Studios Forums

Questions about your character(s)~

Lilette

I tend to take the Archeology exit. In a way it seems right to let people know their real history. Also, recognition can't hurt(most of the time).

Maybe.... Your umm what was it... apprentice... not.... what was the Word... anyway the first year you will be "mentoring" assuming you qualified, I think you would have to be fairly horrific to not qualify as a mentor for a first year. Maybe the first years are given a job to write anessay about the dance of fools, and if you did the Archeology thing, you got an additional exit. (assuming the game made note of it) It might not have done so.

Music Performances, that Court advocate job where you get paid something like 200pims and 1 Glry and Accept Comission where you get up to 300 Pims and 1 Glory, and then you got Write Travelogue Where you can get 1 Glory and 1000Pims.

There are several ways to get both Glory and Money in Year 1. Should you want it.

My characters are always f om Meril, and either come from five backgrounds. Sky pirates, graverobbers, descendant of kings, religious, or secret. (If I'm cheating I often just mix some of these backgrounds together)

My clique is usually small as well, unless I'm feeling especially selfish. My main members that I always add though are Pru, Phillipe, Cirillo, and Aaron. The people I alternate with in different playthroughs are Rui, Leopold, Casper, Durand, Girars, Piccolet, Antonio, Iustus, Zorzi, and finally Carmine. (I have a lot of favorites) The name I ALWAYS give my clique is The Bad Apples. I mean c'mon. Is that name not hilarious or what? (Not to mention most of my members tend to be troublemakers)

As for my college, uh, duh, Aranaz for life. Like, I feel as if Aranaz was just made specifically for me I SWEAR X{D. After that I would have to say Marvidus, Godina, Avila, Hedi, Vernin, Durand. (Dumb Durand and their lawful good attitudes HARRUMF)

As for my fav pillar, I have to say it's Mastery and Revision. I really can't say one or the other because they are on the same line as the very best to me. I like to use Mastery as an umbrella term that covers Synchronicity as well, even though I know that they are totally different. As for my other classes I choose Negation, gates, and Astrology. Gosh I love those pillars.

My playthroughs tend to be riddled with forbidden magics and senseless bullying and betrayel. I also am an adventure maniac, and I also shamelessly cheat to do as many adventures as possible (including friend-ventures)

descendant of kings seems like an interesting background, it doesn't mean it's your characters main herritage or anything, it just sugests that someone far back in your family line had a marriage with a member of that line.

Lets say Minetan rich nobility who's been part of minetan Culture for a very long time and gained notability, someone marries a princess of that Royal line, After all when there isn't a lot of royalty to marry or other royalty arn't interested then they might find someone else that might take them in if they make the right impression.

I wonder.... Does the descendant from Royalty have anything to do with that mad dead deposed emperor adventure where you have to defeat him to get gated back to school? (which also wipes your memory of the event and gives you the tattered reminder?) Or is that an adventure anyone can get?

My normal back ground combo is Meril, Blood Moon, Sky Pirates, Wealthy, and Secret Heritage.

It'd be cool if the player could be related to the mad emperor.

What quest are you taking about?

There is a quest where there is some sicky green gas and slime invading your dormitory, Then as you progress it you eventualy find yourself in the tomb of a long deposed emperor, or at least, they deleted him from the records, all that's left is the sheild of honour, their Crest etz.

A line of emperors so impopular they just wanted to get rid of almost every trace of their reign, that or they were deposed of because someone else wanted the power.

Whatever the case, it seems like it could have had potential as a story.

I'm surry Ican't recall the name of the quest, names has Always been my biggest weakness.

Hmm. I've never played that adventure. Probably it's college specific, rather than related to a background.

The adventure guide on the wikia doesn't seem to describe it at all? It sounds interesting though.

Archived