Black Chicken Studios Forums

I wrote an adventure--still accepting for Year 1?

Toast

Hello! I recently finished an adventure for Year 1. But I believe the last patch for Year 1 is supposed to come out soon (July, I think I remember reading?) So I just wanted to make sure before I posted it that you're still accepting submissions for Year 1 here. Because if not, I can save it and retool it whenever Year 2 comes out, I suppose. Thanks!

Unless you absolutely want to keep your adventure secret I would suggest posting it in the Writer's Corner, it allows the...forumites? Locals? I swear there was a word for that. No matter. Point is that it'd allow people to help proof-read and lore-check the adventure, which is helpful. Whether the Team accepts a fan-made adventure or not depends entirely on their mysterious ways (*insert spooky sound here*), but having it be proof-read and checked before being send in can't hurt.

Incidentally last I heard the team was contemplating the Y1 UI and maybe updating it for the Steam release (and how if so), and they've given no release date for that or anything following. And if they did, well, ask Freespace about the history of release dates ;).

Haha, good point. I will make a new thread and post it later after work.

P.S. Metis, I was just skimming around the forum and realized that you are the person who wrote the Incantation class adventure. I just wanted to say that I loved it!

Archived