Black Chicken Studios Forums

Welcome to the Victory Belles Forum

nautilus

Greetings and salutations. I am Nautilus, a moderator for the Victory Belles forum. I have been working on Victory Belles since 2015, and I am looking forward to sharing with you my excitement and passion for the game and the upcoming Kickstarter campaign. My main focus has been on research and character development, and I cannot wait to get your feedback once the Kickstarter campaign launches this Tuesday at 7:00am PST.

In the mean time, a bit about me…I enjoy long walks along the Death Star trenches and have a life goal of creating a Sith mediation chamber in my office. When I’m not researching World War II era naval warfare, I am practicing the accordion, watching episodes of LOST, and dusting LEGO models.

Now you are probably wondering what Victory Belles is, but as we are still a few days away from our launch on 19 April, I can only say... Loose Lips Sink Ships.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this be a new PC game or a new gamebook like Holdfast?

And few days away? The 19. is already tomorrow!

Anyway good luck for the 1st day at Kickstarter as in the past it have shown its beside the last days the most important day. I hope you managed to get some Infos about this Kickstarter spread out for this day i.e. at specialized press

Hello, [recipient's name]! I am glad to meet you!

The community here at [Proper place name] are a bunch of [adjective] people who love to [positive adverb] make friends.

I personally want you to feel welcome, during your time here, and that if you ever need help, you need only to [redacted]!

Sincerely, Your new acquaintance, [sender's name]

PS. Don't forget: [catchy corporate slogan]!

Will this be a new PC game or a new gamebook like Holdfast?

And few days away? The 19. is already tomorrow!

Anyway good luck for the 1st day at Kickstarter as in the past it have shown its beside the last days the most important day. I hope you managed to get some Infos about this Kickstarter spread out for this day i.e. at specialized press

Victory Belles is a mobile game that will also be playable on PC...not a game book like Holdfast.

Thanks! We are well prepared and anticipate a very favorable media response to the game. And of course, we are always hoping that it will take off from the base as well.

Hello, [recipient's name]! I am glad to meet you!

The community here at [Proper place name] are a bunch of [adjective] people who love to [positive adverb] make friends.

I personally want you to feel welcome, during your time here, and that if you ever need help, you need only to [redacted]!

Sincerely, Your new acquaintance, [sender's name]

PS. Don't forget: [catchy corporate slogan]!

A good day to you, and thanks for the welcome! It is less than 24 hours until you get to see all of the [redacted] and the awesome [redacted] of Victory Belles! Thanks again [feeling welcomed emoji]!

Welcome to the forum. If you don't mind me asking...

Thanks! We are well prepared and anticipate a very favorable media response to the game. And of course, we are always hoping that it will take off from the base as well.

Based on what is a very favorable media response anticipated? And for what potential happenings are people prepared? Not to be the negative nancy that summons the rain clouds before the parade has even gathered together, but I'm curious.

Welcome to the forum. If you don't mind me asking...

Based on what is a very favorable media response anticipated? And for what potential happenings are people prepared? Not to be the negative nancy that summons the rain clouds before the parade has even gathered together, but I'm curious.

Victory Belles is a wicked awesome game and this time around, we have knocked the trailer out of the park. We have a great deal of confidence in the game... I can't wait for you all to see the campaign tomorrow and witness Victory Belles in all her glory!

• 1 month later...

Welcome. I'm just a fan of another game like Metis, just observing the progress of this game with wonder and amusement. Right now, the Legate seems to be the main mod for this section of the forums (he was more or less the sole mod up to this point) Still, the new Moderator is busy keeping things together on the kickstarter and I suppose elsewhere as well. I have found BCS to be very friendly and attentive to us, but we like to rib them for making us wait for eternity years for a sequel to our most chrerished of games.

Anyway, grab a recliner and get comfy, and watch and comment with us! :)

Ooh, $3000 to go and 66 minutes remaining! It's gonna be clooooooose!

This has been the first time I've ever done Kickstarter (I had to create an account for Victory Belles) and so far it looks to be a good experience even if I'm quite a bit lighter in the purse than when I started. I love the diversity of the Belles. The glimpse into the minds of a Morgana in Update 14 made me swoon. And yes, Mahan rocks. :-) Something about this game's story has inspired me like no non-visual-novel game ever has. I'm excited beyond measure to see where it leads and I regret not a single shilling. :-)

I look forward to meeting many of my fellow captains and their Belle attaches at the next high seas meeting!

This has been the first time I've ever done Kickstarter (I had to create an account for Victory Belles) and so far it looks to be a good experience even if I'm quite a bit lighter in the purse than when I started.

Yep, same here. The moment I read the description and watched the video I knew this was something worth signing up to Kickstarter for.

This was the first thing I backed on Kickstarter as well. I was a little iffy about it at first, but it definitely been getting more and more excited the more I saw. I feel proud to have helped back it. :)

According to the community tab on the kickstarter, 410 of the backers were new to Kickstarter.

The breakdowns for top cities and top countries is pretty interesting too, it's really cool to see so many Japanese people backing the project.

(Also, seeing as Canada is the country with the second most backers, it should definitely be considered to be added as a minor nation in a future update, hint hint ;) )

It's really nice seeing Tokyo as the top city. It's kinda cool seeing a good portion of Japanese people are excited to this.
It's also really weird seeing America leagues in front of everyone else in terms of country. Personally I would've expected some other place to not be too far behind. :lol:

Figured I'd pop here and say hi. I'm looking forward to Victory Belles and am very excited for it as a player of Kancolle. I enjoy it but being able to play on my phone/on my computer without going through hoops, and being able to understand the text and some of the voices is going to be so much better

Archived