Black Chicken Studios Forums

Welcome to the Victory Belles Forum

nautilus

Hey there! im from a certain ship game & i've seem to have came across your kick-starter page from youtube & then from Himeuta

also i have 1 question will there be an option for us with no Pay-pal or Credit Card to support the game? (im from the Philippines & my options here a very limited like Load Central, MOL & etc)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there! im from a certain ship game & i've seem to have came across your kick-starter page from youtube & then from Himeuta

also i have 1 question will there be an option for us with no Pay-pal or Credit Card to support the game? (im from the Philippines & my options here a very limited like Load Central, MOL & etc)

I'm not 100% sure this would actually work, so I'd check further before actually spending money, but Paypal allows you to pay with a credit card without having an account, so perhaps you can get a prepaid credit card and use that?

(I don't know about the Philippines but over here you can just get them from pretty much anywhere that sells gift cards.)

I think this should be the quote of the day:

It's F2P, but definitely *not* P2W.

I heard this from nearly every other free to play title as well at last before the start, so it got old by now that no one ever would trust in such a promise as it was mostly said by the title that actual had 6-12 month later pay to win things in the cash shop.

Hello! I also just signed up and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm from Italy (so expect an almost monomaniacal interest in everything Italian that's going to be discussed! :rolleyes: ), I just love military and naval history, and I found this because someone on another forum pointed to this game in a Kancolle thread.

Looking forward to everything; this looks absolutely awesome!

Hello everybody this is Captain David J reporting in. I will mostly lurk, occasionally popping up from time to time. Adventure HOOO!

Hello everybody this is Captain David J reporting in. I will mostly lurk, occasionally popping up from time to time. Adventure HOOO!

Hello guys, I'm Incrociatore and I'm (as some of you have probably already guessed from my nickname) something of a Regia Marina nerd. I'll probably lurk a lot and post every once in a while. See ya! :)

Welcome aboard!

Forgive me if I give a special salute to a fellow Italian captain. It's nice to see our numbers increasing! ^_^

Greetings all! The name is GeneralPatton1000 but you can call me Patt or just GP1K (see what I did there?). Like my friend DrYuriMom and many others, this was my first Kickstarter. I was introduced to it by GaijinGoombah, (All hail the Admiral), and I'm glad I was. So looking forward to this game.

A little about myself though. I am an avid naval enthusiast and faithful WoWS player. I hang out over on that forum a lot, roleplaying with Waltzcarer and others. I also play grand strategy games and a few other odds and ends.

Anywho, I figured it was time I came along and got started here. Later. *Goes to stake out Dr's fanfic*

Hello! I have just realized that I completely forgot to introduce myself, so... Levinne here, awaiting patiently for the release of the game since I am a rather unable to contribute to anything due to lack of funds person! so uh, hope it's all alright and it's nice to meet you all?

Archived