Black Chicken Studios Forums

Welcome to the Victory Belles Forum

nautilus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings all! The name is GeneralPatton1000 but you can call me Patt or just GP1K (see what I did there?). Like my friend DrYuriMom and many others, this was my first Kickstarter. I was introduced to it by GaijinGoombah, (All hail the Admiral), and I'm glad I was. So looking forward to this game.

A little about myself though. I am an avid naval enthusiast and faithful WoWS player. I hang out over on that forum a lot, roleplaying with Waltzcarer and others. I also play grand strategy games and a few other odds and ends.

Anywho, I figured it was time I came along and got started here. Later. *Goes to stake out Dr's fanfic*

*Sadly frowns in the corner with my fanfic*

You can actually thank (or blame :P ) GP1K for me ever finding this thing. Skype chats are serious business... :)

And I'm glad I helped.

Well then: thank you very much! Without DYM, there would be no Pensacola fan fic! Or Turkish delegation. :)

You're welcome. :)

*Sadly frowns in the corner with my fanfic*

Don't worry, I'm reading yours too. Good stuff so far.

I apologize then. Having only recently encountered Kancolle and was looking for something to use for a welcome picture I thought it would be cute and funny.

I'm also a recent discoverer of Kancolle as well, and I still think Poi is funny so your not alone. I heard in WoWs that you can get her voice pack that replaces the torpedo alarm with her going "poi-poi-poi-poi" would love to see that.? But yeah I guess others don't find it as humorous.

I apologize then. Having only recently encountered Kancolle and was looking for something to use for a welcome picture I thought it would be cute and funny.

Oh, it is, Nel! I was also trying to be funny, but flubbed likely. I've never played KanColle, but I do know the "poi" meme and am *very* familiar with the Japanese verbal tick shtick. "Nya" or "Nyan" is most common, but "poi" works too.

I actually really am glad I never played KanColle, though. I like the artwork, but getting to the game and playing it with all the obstacles never appealed to me. But I like the concept, which is why I gravitated so enthusiastically here when VB was announced. The fact I never got into KC lore much also will help me when writing Japanese Belles for my fics. I have almost zero KanColle corruption, which I think will help ensure my renderings for VB are unique and unsullied by the other property.

So please, Nel, pile on the poi! Note the ban is from Hawaii. Of *course* they'd want to discourage Japanese warships from coming too close. It's 1939 after all!

It's a conspiracy!

<<

>>

:ph34r:

;)

Archived