Black Chicken Studios Forums

Victory Belles Kickstarter is Live!

nautilus

Maybe the anti Spambot filter just said that you won't get new spammers if you don't get any new people to successfully register.

I'd test out some theories on that by registering a new account if I cared enough and was less lazy...

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed ArcticuKitsu in the active members list (hi :)), so it seems like while the "newest member" bit is broken sign-up works.

Now if only there was anything left to talk about after the 1400+ comments on Kickstarter :rolleyes:.

(From the Kickstarter comments:)

@Metis (forum): You lurking here also? I could re-ramble about what I've rambled on about before + waiting to have my account validated. Can't even do the email validation. There's tons to make note of heh

Lurking, yes, though as I'm not a backer I can't actually post comments. Not that I need to, since I'm not really a part of VB's target audience, and, you know, 'got a forum account here and all. Beyond that I am curious about this sign-up problem, since I imagine that after the KS ends the Team is hoping to migrate it's commenters to here. Not that Holdfast/Scheherazade/Academagia are at all similar to VB, as far as I know, and therefore their audiences likely don't overlap, but, eh, details.

Oh, awesome! I can finally report in from the RCN side of things. Nice! I had a nice laugh skimming form page one to page 12. Seeing Sankaku complex being braindead bias, as well as laughing at your reactions to Goomba's 'beehive poking' momentum. I managed to get roughly 2-3 Admirals on board on my end. Caught the Kickstarter in the early days when that first trailer video was sent out also.

I also see it [forum] connected to my Gmail account by giving me Busou Shinki - Renge avatar hmm.

@Metis: Nice to be able to communicate with you on here also. Amused you bothered to reply back to me after skimming through the Kickstarter. Also makes sense you wouldn't do such, so that's 'each to their own'. We all have our tastes.

Welcome likewise, AK. And as for my interest in VB despite not being part of the target audience, it delayed a few Academagia things I'm waiting for, and I'd rather make sure the Team (or Teams, perhaps) isn't delaying for no reason ;).

But last I heard the Greenlight trailer is being worked on, so things are moving :).

Many thanks!

Makes sense. Keeping track of your favourite game by tracking another. WHo knows, maybe you'll slip in and enjoy playing the game with us once it releases. All that curiousity in the end.

Glad it's also moving along nicely, this VB games, as with yours. Can't wait to set sail in these waters of VB with whatever nation & fleet I'm given and choose. All that fun to be had. I also have to note that I indeed see more 'Arpeggio of Bluesteel' than the likes of 'KanColle' now with both merged interestingly in it. It's doing what those at Kadokawa/DMM are fearful of by just going all out & detailed with the [gameplay] features winning me over. Can't wait to see what the game does with the Canadians also, and if there'll be any fancy/elegant types, or whichever.

Finally manage to get here & I'm now rushed for time that I'll ramble later :P

There's no chance I'll play a web-based Freemium game for multiple reasons (don't have a laptop/pad/cell phone), but context is nice so that I'll catch the inevitable references that'll creep in Academagia Year 2, maybe even DLC 17. Or to add those references myself ;).

Hi ho, fellow Captains! Gerrion here - hope you're having a fine evening.

After some time, i've finally been able to adapt my profile accordingly. I even made an avatar-sized pic of my favourite belle (at least so far).

Glad to be on board, and hoping that more will follow.

The floodgates of members have opened! The apocalypse draws nigh! :(

(And still no Y2! How about dem apples? ;))

Edit: $4500 left to sg3 and 2 hours remaining. Will it make it?

under $2000 to go.

30 minutes remaining! I'd say it wouldn't make it based on the rate of the past hours but there could be a strong push in the last 5 minutes depending.

about $800 to go and 10 minutes remaining! I was right, there's a strong push coming in at the end! Against the odds, you've got this!

Edit: 500 to go and 6 minutes.

Edit2: 200 to go and 5.

Edit3 150 and 3

EDIT4: IT"S OVER! HUZZAHH!! INCREDIBLE YOU DID IT I CAN"T BELIEVE IT GOOD GOING!

Archived