Black Chicken Studios Forums

Victory Belles Kickstarter is Live!

nautilus

My complete ignorance of and innocence with modern computer games outside of visual novels is showing. Any chance you can explain to this old chick who likely could be your mother (in other words, use small words ^_^; ) what the connection is between teaching history so as not to repeat it and these forbidden pillars? This cat has life-threatening curiosity...

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is up to freespace2dotcom to explain as I also not see how this go together.

About your other question there credit cards that have limits they pay out i.e. prepaid one also as you mentioned there is dispute the charge like when the child used the parents CC without their knowledge.

I think to remember a Kickstarter where even 1/2 of the pledge failed because 2 big backer didn't pay.

You're all right, of course. I am so naively honest I never really thought about it. :unsure:

Well still, one way or the other we'll get our Belles their much deserved medals. Failure is NOT an option! :D

That is up to freespace2dotcom to explain as I also not see how this go together.

...As it was mentioned by jwd2456 that "Humans have a great ability to learn and improve from past errors so it ends up be more detrimental." I just wanted to make a reference that our talks on the forbidden magics run along the same philosophical lines when debating whether an unbanning of said magics is worthwhile.

I just wanted to make a passing comment, not distract from this new game.

Edit: That being said, It probably isn't a bad thing to fill people here in on the basics of Academagia lore If they're going to stay on the forums. I could probably match the Legate on knowledge of the setting, as far as Year 1 goes. but that should be For another thread.

Is victory Belles region locked to America? Or can I play it in the uk

You can play it anywhere, there will be no region locks.

As said earlier, there will be a censored version for Europe, but at the same time nothing will stop you from accessing the uncensored version if you so choose.

Guess I can't say this on Kickstarter anywhere anymore, yet I hope you get in contact with Himeka to voice HMCS Saguenay. I can't believe I forgot about her for all this time, yet finally recalled after two trolls on MAL (Myanimelist) decided to mess about. Himeka being born in Quebec, Canada, yet went over to Japan.

> Opening to Valkyria Chronicles Anime -

- If not for Saguenay, then maybe some other French-Canadian Belle. That, or some aboriginal French-Canadian, or something *shrug* I have faith so I'll just stop there. I'm just upset at myself for forgetting about Himeka.

------

Also happy for no region lock, yet hoping for a simplified offline mode for when internet connection isn't a thing. I've been burned hard during the last summer that I have to heavily keep holding this one up. Doesn't matter if certain things can't pop in.

Wait a moment... I know that avatar. That's a Busou Shinki! :o I have those!

Busou Shinki - Renge - Type Ninetails. A fox :D.

Oh, how I miss thee. Konami JP, such a screw up stuck in older times. And my most amusing & comical nostalgic memory:

Curious what Busou Shinkis you have :lol:

To be fair I think they promised beta access for all people who pledged, right? so you shouldn't have to wait *that^ long. Although 1 year isn't really that long of a time.for those of us who waiting for Y2.

Finally approved for the forums, but I understand there were... issues...

Not exactly a spring chicken when it comes to BCS, but I never got around to joining the forum until this glorious Kickstarter.

This game looks like it scratches all my OCD peculiarities, the waiting time will be hellish!

Looking forward to bringing the Netherlands to victory.

To be fair I think they promised beta access for all people who pledged, right?

That they did, but I'm not expecting to see that until January at the earliest, myself.

A friend of mine brought Victory Belles to my attention some time ago, and for the past week or so I've been watching the kickstarter go from "I hope they at least make the $30k mark" to "Come on, get that $100k!", watching Gaijin Goomba shout out Victory Belles in his vid on Kancolle, and enjoying every update. I can't wait for the game to come out next year. Gives me plenty of time to decide if I want to get Rawalpindi or Bulldog (if she is a starter ship) because both are so charming (a crazy/brave armed merchant who charged two German battleships vs a foul mouthed tomboy Northerner who enjoys prizefighting and got the first Enigma machine).

I have played Kancolle myself and I'm eager to play a Western shipgirl game where I don't need to jump through hoops to play and all the girls speak their native languages (Not that I don't like it, Kongou and Musashi are amazing and I enjoy it, just as an Englishman living in America I don't have any experience with understanding and reading Japanese)

tl;dr Hi

Excuse me while I die laughing at people's stupidity once more. One of those "hitting under the belt" type comments, I believe. Seeing too many salty people that I'm laughing a lot over a subreddit 'thread' war with the reputation going from 7-10-7-8-9-10-13-10-8-7 & such. I saw threads above 6, yet they're going back down. There's way too many salty people that I just have to laugh. It's so silly with the way people behave.

And I can't wait even for the Beta. I want to see what Belles are added in & all the goodies we're teased along the way. Even let loose an Arpeggio thread with some very basics :P

Excuse me while I die laughing at people's stupidity once more. One of those "hitting under the belt" type comments, I believe. Seeing too many salty people that I'm laughing a lot over a subreddit 'thread' war with the reputation going from 7-10-7-8-9-10-13-10-8-7 & such. I saw threads above 6, yet they're going back down. There's way too many salty people that I just have to laugh. It's so silly with the way people behave.

And I can't wait even for the Beta. I want to see what Belles are added in & all the goodies we're teased along the way. Even let loose an Arpeggio thread with some very basics :P

An Arpeggio thread would be awesome. I'm in the non-Japanese/ships already in Kancolle clan in WoWS (Battleship_Rodney) but I'd be game for Arpeggio. I haven't seen it since I think episode 5 or 6 (been busy with other things)

An Arpeggio thread would be awesome. I'm in the non-Japanese/ships already in Kancolle clan in WoWS (Battleship_Rodney) but I'd be game for Arpeggio. I haven't seen it since I think episode 5 or 6 (been busy with other things)

Such an awesome anime which would make for an awesome Silent Hunter 3 styled game. Just roam the world doing as you please. Was shown the WoWs side, yet couldn't play at the time because of my computer still being XP. Ya, I still desire strongly for a SIlent Hunter 3 style game which allows for real-time co-op. Victory At Sea was supposed to have co-op, yet they shot themselves in the foot many times, and hard.

Also, there's one thread loose here with Arpeggio. Seek the general sub-forum :P. I now desire watching 'Cadenza', yet have to wait for night for the appropriate mood to hype it :)

Well, that was a lengthy ten hour drive back home. So how'd the Kickstarter-what do you mean you broke 100K at literally the last two minutes!? Legate, you better be looking for potential Youtube shout-outs for Steam Greenlight (Academagia, not VB, for the record). I mean, dang.

Also, hi to all the new guys/girls here :). Here's to hoping that VB will have a less...mercurial release schedule than Y2 :rolleyes:.

Well, that was a lengthy ten hour drive back home. So how'd the Kickstarter-what do you mean you broke 100K at literally the last two minutes!? Legate, you better be looking for potential Youtube shout-outs for Steam Greenlight (Academagia, not VB, for the record). I mean, dang.

Also, hi to all the new guys/girls here :). Here's to hoping that VB will have a less...mercurial release schedule than Y2 :rolleyes:.

The Steam Greenlight could be a good idea. Staying in contact with Gajin may also be handy since he seems to be a big fan of the game :).

@Metis - Uhhhh...YEAH. That was...well, we were all shocked. :)

OK, I confess. I only read this page. I am tired. ;)

So, if anyone has a question, let me know if I missed it, and we'll get you sorted out!

Are you staff at BCS? If so, congrats on your 100k victory :D. Also, are you a Cardassian fan because...well...you have legate in your name :).

Archived