Black Chicken Studios Forums

Victory Belles Kickstarter is Live!

nautilus

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Procyon;

Yep! I am the moderator for Academagia, and pitch in here, too.

The Legate of Mineta is a senior official in the bureaucracy there...but I'm also a fan of Cardassia. ;)

Whoo! Another fellow Cardassian fan :D.

I just fly a Galor in Star Trek Online ^_^ .

Procyon;

May have to ask you and Schwarzbart some questions, when I have time to play again! :)

Hehehe! Sounds like a plan. :)

By the way, I still haven't done anything with my skills since the change. ;)

Check out the new thread :D.

I remember Tempesta all too well. She's the 'Dark Arnval' from 'Busou Shinki: Moon Angel' spawned from a military experiment. She was even to be used as a CSC core, or something like that, to feed Athena, a human sized weaponized Shinki. That's also a nice collection.

http://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?cat=43 - I'm so busy that I can't really tend to my Busou Shinki stuff anymore. THis is the tag I put it under on my blog, yet even that's suffering.

Renge, Benio, Kohiru, Fubuki, Red Vic Viper, (Santa), Mizuki MK. II, Sharatang, & Ach. I could have gained more, yet Konami had to be mentally retarded to its fullest meaning. They fell out of time insulting everybody.

8724274983_97fcc9de23.jpgP1200913 by SubTrance, on Flickr

Interesting how active the BCS forums suddenly became again after this Kickstarter is over. Over at Academagia we only have some hardcore fans who are still post something every few days, while the Scheherazade and Holdfast subforums are nearly dead.

Well, to be fair, every DLC that comes out for Academagia brings a lot of people back at least temporarily. When Y2 finally arrives I bet it will be like adding a river to a desert. There's a lot of activity here now, but since it will be a year before VB actually ships I bet it will get quiet here again in the meantime. Still, it is nice to have something to talk about, and after really thinking about it, I think this game has a lot of potential and I am watching it with a sort of mild enthusiasm, which is more than I can have said for either Scheherazade or Holdfast. Time will tell if this VB community will be as hard core as us evergreen Academagians though.

Interesting how active the BCS forums suddenly became again after this Kickstarter is over. Over at Academagia we only have some hardcore fans who are still post something every few days, while the Scheherazade and Holdfast subforums are nearly dead.

It's the new thing with all the associated excitement. Also, if they can do this right, there's no telling just how big this could get. How many people play Kancolle?

It's the new thing with all the associated excitement. Also, if they can do this right, there's no telling just how big this could get. How many people play Kancolle?

Aye, and happily married to Kongou-desu

BURNING LOVE!!!

:-)

And my point is that there's two million people fighting the Abyssal alongside you. And that's for an excessively region-locked game. Imagine the market BCS has to play with not only by not region locking but possibly even placing servers in Europe and SEA if all goes well.

BURNING LOVE!!!

:-)

And my point is that there's two million people fighting the Abyssal alongside you. And that's for an excessively region-locked game. Imagine the market BCS has to play with not only by not region locking but possibly even placing servers in Europe and SEA if all goes well.

And not needing to rely on third party software to translate the game, having girls speaking their national languages rather than two or three words in German.

And not needing to rely on third party software to translate the game, having girls speaking their national languages rather than two or three words in German.

Or whatever it is that Iowa's spouting. Her dialogue is just so cringeworthy.

I love Pola's voice though. (KC's Pola I mean)

Hmmm, I wonder if our multinational Belles will bounce languages?

*Goes to see if she can chat up Yavuz in German...*

I'm half expecting Rawa to speak English (with an Indian accent of course) but interject Indian into conversation. I'd give an example but all my Indian consists of are curry and tea names

Archived