Black Chicken Studios Forums

La Belle Galerie

Dano

So I've just learned that too much traffic and Dropbox will ban your shared links, I've updated the OP with an imgur link, and I would appreciate it if you guys use that if you're going to link to the image on other sites.

Boop. Found this Belle on the Twitter page

https://twitter.com/BCSGames/status/733818046469439491

(probably sound like a broken record) I feel like she's Arizona what with her design, turret style and all

• 2 weeks later...

It occurs to me that Stewart was revealed in the first voice reel. While her voice isn't the best one out there (no offense to her actor, she just sounds more sarcastic than enthusiastic when she says "Anchors Aweigh!"), we have all the info we need to add her to the Galerie. DD-224, Clemson class destroyer, USN. It's either that or a 1902 Bainbridge class, or a DE. Since DEs are not in the game and the Bainbridge was scrapped before 1920; it's safe to conclude that the Clemson's the one we're talking about.

Edit: In addition, only Kirov in the Russians has the Cyrillic for her name listed. It's not too hard to convert english lettering to Cyrillic, and I'm willing to help if you want.

1)Hi-res art?

2)On that logic, you can add half of Bingo board...

I was, in fact, wondering why a good chunk wasn't added. That makes more sense. We have the picture of her from the reel, but nothing standalone or easily acquired.

Until 1200 x 1200 resolution images are uploaded I'm not adding them to the gallery.

Edit: In addition, only Kirov in the Russians has the Cyrillic for her name listed. It's not too hard to convert english lettering to Cyrillic, and I'm willing to help if you want.

I've just been copying the tumblr descriptions but if you or von_Lipstig want to post a list of their names in Cyrillic I'll add them.

Until 1200 x 1200 resolution images are uploaded I'm not adding them to the gallery.

I've just been copying the tumblr descriptions but if you or von_Lipstig want to post a list of their names in Cyrillic I'll add them.

In order, skipping Kirov:

Парижская Коммуна

Профинтерн
Москва
Ленинград
Войков
The spelling should be correct, but I'm gonna call in Lipstig to check me on this one anyway.

Archived