Black Chicken Studios Forums

Will people who pledge via PayPal get the beta?

Peacefulpie

Can't wait for the beta. I should have realized that this being American I'd pay almost double of the funding. For my $75 USD I had to pay $101 CAD , or something like that. I'm still fine with that because I do hope even that $101 USD pays for something worthwhile. That's all I could fork out right now from the Kickstarter :P.

I only got the $25 paypal package, but I figured that no matter what package I got, getting into the beta was worth it because of potential exclusive beta rewards for testers. ;)

I wish I had the money for the paypal packages. How long will they be up? (I'm getting some spare cash this weekend)

Also is the beta the bit that's gonna start in 2017, or is the game going live in 2017 and the beta's coming earlier?

AK;

Thanks for the support! We very much appreciate the help. ;)

You're welcome. I secured Pola & Belfast, yet still unsure about Boise. I still find Boise obnoxious, yet curious how your Pola competes with the KanColle one. The Victory Belle appears more 'refined' heh.

Did a slight typo fix above that I backed during Kickstarter, yet seems appropriate. Was checking my statement that it took me a bit by surprise, that $101 CAD. If you have cool RCN related skins, or for any Belle then you'll gain more from me :P

Archived