Black Chicken Studios Forums

Fun with Greenlight

"In and out of the hot water/bath" .... I don't know this one... Is it saying I will endure scalding heat? That I'll endure the (to some) unpleasant feeling of hot/cold? Something else?

Pre-post edit ('cause I still want to know): Does it derive from "be in hot water" (thank you thefreedictionary.com) meaning that people are upset with you?

Also, Legate, I hope you realize that while we caution you to give us -anything- to hold on to (because we will grab it and throw it around when you least expect it) we do love you for providing it. And yes, we like to whip people (in the purely platonic sense... mostly) but we do it with love and care and because we can't stand gamemakers slacking, or just having a rest really... unless they tell us it is for creative purposes in which case we are likely to give in.

I think I may have derailed myself. Rearguardless, my point is that having all your eggs in a basket may be a bad idea, but enjoying those laid by black chickens isn't. So push! damnit, we want our fix!

(I am fairly sure I should just not post this, seeing as I don't trust myself to post anything after a certain hour,... but what is the harm really... I am fairly sure that my humor gets progressively worse as time goes by)

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"In and out of the hot water/bath" .... I don't know this one... Is it saying I will endure scalding heat? That I'll endure the (to some) unpleasant feeling of hot/cold? Something else?

Pre-post edit ('cause I still want to know): Does it derive from "be in hot water" (thank you thefreedictionary.com) meaning that people are upset with you?

Yes it normally means people are upset, but I am making a pun here ;) (assuming the Legate takes hot bath / showers).

Archived